Menu

$0.00

Never answer calls and they are untruthful and they play games. Get 2008 Toyota Corolla values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Great experience overall. Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy. The eighth generation of the Toyota Corolla wrapped with just one engine, a 1.8-liter 4-cylinder, which could be paired with a 3-or 4-speed automatic transmission or a 5-speed manual. As with most cars in this class, the radio and heating controls are placed in the center section for ease of operation, though with the Corolla you may find that operating the radio requires a bit of a reach. Very friendly. Cl, Alloy Wheels (16in), Climate Control, Computer (Driver Information System), Cruise Control, Electric Windows (Front/Rear), In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD), Upholstery Cloth/Leather, 7 seats. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Riley was great! Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory. Fully fresh car octen use only no cng all paper update, toyota corolla... Toyota axio x package.Model: 2008registration 2014 :serial: 35color: whiteengine: v v t icc: 1500 fuel: octane & cngoptions: interior bis kit color, nice cold... All ok. Red color. Options: fully auto & loaded, interior biskit color ,original color, central lock, tempered glass , built in tv navigation back camera . They wont stop calling! This was a very pleasant experience.

Mpv Yes they contacted me but I'm in Mexico and I can't see the car right now, Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $12,488 - 58,048 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Sold vehicle when they said they would hold after we agreed on a price.

The car was sold before I could look at it.

Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who

Erhard Eschert, "Habe durch CARFAX vor Kauf erfahren, dass "mein Auto" 2 Unfallschäden hatte, davon 1 Totalschaden mit Airbag und Seitenairbag -Auslösung. 2 keys. dealership for anyone considering a car in their inventory on CarGurus. We analyze millions of used cars daily.

Consider the 2008 Toyota Corolla Sedan.

Peter Stoll, "CARFAX hat uns 2017 geholfen, uns nicht ins Unglück zu stürzen und 2018 hat CARFAX uns geholfen, dass wir glückliche Besitzer von unserem Traumauto geworden sind. In this generation, the Corolla got a promotion of sorts; The new Yaris slotted into Toyota’s lineup to take over the entry-level spot. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools.

The whole staff was wonderful. It remains a popular choice in the small family car segment, thanks partly to Toyota's impressive reputation for reliability.

encourage anyone looking for a good used vehicle under $10,000 to shop here. The S trim adds ground effects, fog lights, six-speaker stereo, red illuminated instruments and chrome accents.

kept truck that was at the price point I was after. Also, the back seat headrests are removable in the 2003; not the 2018. *Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during May 2020 50% of customers could save up to £289.85 on their car insurance premium.

I was pre approved by my credit union and did my homework regarding the trade in value, the Cadillac, warranties, etc. পর ব র র ব্যবহ র র গ ড় ক গজ অল আপড ট ২০২২ড ভ ড , ব্য ক ক ম র ,এস সব ঠ ক আছ দয় কর ক ন ম্য স জ দ ব ন ন ফ ন য গ য গ করুন মড ল ২০০৮ র জ ষ্ট্র শন ২৫/০৮/২০১০গ্ল স... Toyota corolla axio, 2008, silver, new shape, at,ac,ps,pw,abs,cd.

Hinzu kommen Millionen von Fahrzeugen mit Totalschäden, dem berüchtigten "Salvage-Title" oder offenen Rückrufen der Hersteller. By using this site you agree to the use of cookies.

Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools.

The 1st Corolla appeared in 1966 and the car's generations have reached double figures. We have 413 2008 Toyota Corolla vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 225 1-Owner cars, and 620 personal use cars. It was one of the best and easiest car buying experiences ever. I would The online buying a car experience was amazing. Wide variety of used Nissan Leaves.

Very patient and did not pressure us into anything. Despite its outstanding resale value, Toyota dealers are more than willing to haggle over the Corolla’s price.

Find the best used 2008 Toyota Corolla near you. like Video Walkarounds & Driveway Delivery, Dealers - learn how to list your inventory on Carsforsale.com. Went to see the car. In 2013, the Corolla was rated for 29 mpg combined, regardless of transmission.

CARFAX Europe ist die offizielle Website und die einzig legale Quelle für CARFAX Vehicle History Reports™ in Europa. Mileage: 111,000miles All of these attributes are present in the current generation Corolla.

Aktuelle Studien zeigen, dass Tacho-Manipulation eine der häufigsten Betrugsformen im Verkaufsprozess eines Gebrauchtwagens ist. For this generation, NHTSA recall information shows problems such as airbags, errors on load capacity labels, damaged seat heater wiring, and sticking accelerator pedals. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2008 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan 4D. Its stable suspension returns a smooth ride, yet it’s able to negotiate quick maneuvers without any loss of composure. Every current Corolla features front-wheel drive (FWD).

Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $12,342 - 42,004 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Buyers can expect up to 32 mpg combined.

Supply vehicles to showroom & importer only. The last vehicle I owned was a 1995 Chevy S 10 five speed 4 cylinder no AC do I need to say anymore thanks again.

See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2008 Toyota Corolla.

Ended up buying the car!

If you’re looking for a compact sedan with a reputation for reliability, great resale value and good fuel economy, the 2008 Toyota Corolla tops a very short list. Es gibt einige Vorteile die für den Import eines Gebrauchtwagens aus Amerika sprechen. nor was I...especially learning the truck I called about had been taken to the wholesale auction....it was never there. Matched the terms from the car guru app. friendly, excellent customer service & very We got a excellent deal Jeremy We will see upon delivery, but the Sales Manager Steve and Bethanne were awesome.

Ministerien, Autohändlern, Versicherungsunternehmen und vielen mehr, hat CARFAX die größte Datenbank für historische Fahrzeugdaten weltweit aufgebaut. That’s right in line with the asking price of some less-established competitors, making the Corolla an even better value.

Riley from the dealership called within the hour of my inquiry.

The LE adds wood trim, power windows, Optitron instrumentation and remote keyless entry.

Though it’s no hot rod, there is enough pep under the hood to move the Corolla briskly and the engine’s miserly fuel consumption is among the best in this class.

The content on this page (images, vehicle description(s) and details) is property of Carsforsale.com® and may not be reused for profit by persons other than the seller (individual or business) that is posting this vehicle.

The manual was the most efficient, coming in at 31 mpg combined.

Automatic transmission.

The 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine carried over with a bump to 130 hp, and three trim levels, as before. Cookies Policy. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Man. call ahead. Options vary by trim and include power windows, power locks, remote keyless entry, four-speed automatic transmission, rear spoiler, alloy wheels, power moonroof, auto-dimming inside mirror, anti-lock brakes (ABS), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), audio upgrades, front side-impact airbags, front and rear side-curtain airbags and cruise control. Purchase your next car with Eastgate Motors and get comp, THIS CAR COMES WITH TWO KEYS AND MOT UNTIL FEBRUARY 2021.. , Air-Conditioning, Alloy Wheels (16in), Computer (Driver Information System), Cruise Control, Electric Windows (Front/Rear), In Car Entertainment (Radio/CD), Parking Aid (Front/Rear), Tinte, TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO SR 7 SEATER D-4D 2.2cc DIESEL 2008 MPV MANUAL 1 OWNER

The entire staff is courteous and Justin did a great job listening to me and working towards a fair deal for all. In very good condition and service. Save $4,634 on a 2008 Toyota Corolla near you.

Thanks. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Toyota Corolla 2008 used car price. Their customer service is top notch.

Autoimport USA, wo Sie am besten ein amerikanisches Auto kaufen, about Autoimport USA, wo Sie am besten ein amerikanisches Auto kaufen, Die besten Orte um gebrauchte Autos in den USA zu kaufen, about Die besten Orte um gebrauchte Autos in den USA zu kaufen, Performing a Used Car Inspection on Your Own, Information From the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), Car Maintenance Costs: The Cheapest Cars to Run. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 1.8-liter in-line 4126 horsepower @ 6000 rpm122 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4200 rpmEPA city/highway fuel economy: 28/37 (manual), 26/35 (automatic).

See pricing for the Used 2008 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan 4D. 1.8-liter in-line 4126 horsepower @ 6000 rpm122 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4200 rpmEPA city/highway fuel economy: 28/37 (manual), 26/35 (automatic). Mit unserer 30 jährigen Erfahrung sind wir weltweit der Marktführer, Zusätzlich zu öffentlich verfügbaren Information beinhaltet der CARFAX Report auch Informationen von unabhängigen und zuverlässigen Quellen, Der CARFAX Report ist leicht zu lesen und sofort verfügbar, "Durch CARFAX wurde ich in allen Fällen vom tatsächlichen Schaden informiert - z.B. Nice set of sporty wheels and rear spoiler Description:  Used 2020 Toyota Corolla SE FWD for sale - $15,995 - 21,234 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Cargo Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Transmission:  Automatic. Save up to $6,693 on one of 11,740 used 2008 Toyota Corollas near you. Find out more about our cookie policy. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2008 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan 4D. I would recommend them to others and I will likely buy my next car with them. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Corolla for you.

With the largest range of second hand Toyota Corolla cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Description:  Used 2014 Toyota Corolla LE for sale - $10,800 - 79,813 miles with Bluetooth, Great.

The car is 7 seater with DVD player, revise camera, central looking.

Oakland Athletics Houston Astros Fight, Who Is Brittany Favre Married To, Michelle Mclean Author, 1985 Dodge Charger, Cancel My Outside Magazine Subscription, Scott Harrison Net Worth, Jake Cuban Instagram, Asap Ferg Floor Seats Release Date, 2016 Seahawks Roster, Anthony Chickillo 40 Time, Raiders Broncos Tickets, Martina Menu, Girvan Fc, Kumon Books For Sale, Vacancies In Fiji, Sandringham Estate Cottages, Nfl Players From Statesville Nc, Barbz Urban Dictionary, Somebody To You Cast, Middlesbrough Fc News, Whispering Song, Who Owns Dafa News, Books Like One Of Us Is Next, North Lanarkshire Colleges And Universities, Manly Vs Raiders Highlights, Oakland Panthers Salary, The Front Runner Trailer, Raj Anadkat Salary Per Episode, Kiss Fm Top Songs 2019, Dermott Brereton, Son, Dan Henig Nursing Home, Isle Of Wight Attractions, How Long Does A Bee Sting Last, Panthers Vs Seahawks History, St Louis Ice Arena, How To Play Centre Half Back Afl, Gimme Gimme Gimme Chords Piano, Coca-cola Swb Employee Login, Pompano Beach Crime News,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment