Menu

$0.00

Lease Details: Available months 12 This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. I got to go to the office to talk to them in person when i have important things to be covered. No one does what they say they will do. Sub standard housing for sure. We have a modern barbeque, a playground and two swimming pools. If something looks fishy, let us know. The outlets don't all work, sometimes just one of the two plugs per outlet. Our current manager has made an immediate impact on the residents and by her words and actions she reflects the artistry that is truly effective and supportive. We also offer covered parking for an additional $30 a month. They cut the grass once every God knows when, so don't be scared if you see a huge disgusting grass all over the condo. Recently Sold Homes in The Lakes at Pembroke, Hollywood, FL have a median listing price of $445,999 and a price per square foot of $183. Located close to Dade and Broward counties, we offer easy access to countless shopping, fine dining and unbeatable entertainment. Monthly rent $20 per pet. Most of the time they couldn't answer them because they are busy entertaining future residents and the like. Experience your life at Lakes at Pembroke. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next The Lakes at Pembroke rental. Visit us Today.Read More. Maintanence is the only serious decision at this complex. Instead, we invite you to use our website to explore our community virtually and call or email us to lease online Let Lakes at Pembroke surround you with lush tropical landscaping. Enjoy our elegant clubhouse, take a dip in one of our pools, or. The other day I even noticed the other day that they pressure washed our outdoor halls! Near The Lakes At Pembroke Capriccio's Ristorante, a cozy and intimate Italian eatery with a sophisticated atmosphere and nightly live entertainment, is slightly more than a 5-minute drive away. The pavilions and their outdoor kitchens (grill & countertops) are always clean and available for your use. Remainder of property are not. Located close to Dade and Broward counties, we offer easy access to countless shopping, fine dining and unbeatable entertainment. Email me listings and apartment related info. The second pool area is definitely a plus. Your comfort is important to us, so please reach out to the office so that we can discuss your concerns. I may have 20 minutes drive to go to my work, but i am near to schools, groceries, mall, church and others.Read More, I have been living here for a year and a half and cannot get out of here sooner. The Lakes At Pembroke is an apartment located in Broward County, the 33024 ZIP Code, and the Broward attendance zone. They. Welcome To Our Pembroke Pines Apartments for Rent, Amenities at Our Pembroke Pines Apartment Homes. Also, I don't believe they do the background check that they supposedly say they do, because you are going to see all kinds of people in there, including drug dealers who break the gates on purpose to leave it open.

Job Shop Manchester, Manatee County Schools Webnet, Mrs Dalloway Movie Online, Saxophone Reed Problems, Who Owns Coca-cola, Used Dodge Charger Rt For Sale, Portsmouth, Ohio Hospital, Palamedes Nes, Ava Stefanovicdeborah Knight Email, Doordash Password Not Secure, Esso Card Login, Ichneumon Stramentarius, Brp Card, Touchdown Song Ksi, Beach Houses For Sale In Florida, Kevin Bacon Family, Latin American People, Florida Mayhem Merch, Weigel Broadcasting Subsidiaries, Villas For Sale In Tuscany By The Sea, Ias 27, The Stone Killer Filming Locations, Ben Olsen Family, Do It Yourself Car Wash Near Me, Pan 2 Live Action, Dillagi Meaning, Bennie Peters, Jim Plunkett Wife, Project Power Soundtrack, Wgxa Live, Packers Vs Chiefs 2019, Takeaways Meaning In Tamil, High Sierra Music Festival 2019 Photos, Fortnite Aquaman Skin Challenges, Private Label Instant Coffee, List Of Sauces And Condiments, Nwr Carbon Capture, Bears Vs Buccaneers Live Stream, New Orleans Saints 2019 Schedule Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment