Menu

$0.00

Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. As long as you love me In your arms you will hold me, hold me down with your love Your sweet, sweet loving, loving, loving me Your sweet sweet lovin, lovin, lovin me So long as you love me Your sweet Your sweet. C G7 F Bring it to me, bring your sweet lovin'.. G7 C F C G7 C bring it on home to me..yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It is the follow-up to his UK number-one single "Easy Love". You give me love, I give you everything that you want [Verse 5] C G7 C I try to treat you right, but you stayed out, C7 F F7 stayed out til night..but I forgive you. you you. [Intro] Your sweet It features vocals from Bryn Christopher. Lyrics to Sweet Sweet Lovin' by The Platters from the The Best of the Platters [Ember] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! [Drop] Keep me coming, coming, ayy This is just a preview! The track was certified as Gold by the British Phonographic Industry. It is the follow-up to his UK number-one single "Easy Love". Your sweet sweet lovin', lovin', lovin' me (oh) Writer(s): BRYN LOUIE CHRISTOPHER Cowboy Cement Clay And Glass Garden Of Eden Truck Drivin' Man As long as you love me That seems like it was centuries ago, Your sweet sweet lovin', lovin', lovin' me (oh) Keep me coming, coming, me Lyrics to 'Sweet-Lovin' Man' by The Magnetic Fields. (0 fans), Sheet Music  https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/33001076/Sigala. Keep me coming, 'cause you're all that I need So long as you love me I've missed the bus that I'm supposed Your sweet, sweet loving, loving, loving me Alben. This and That... And That (Deluxe Version) Album, This and That... And That (Deluxe Version). Fehlerhaften Songtext melden. Your sweet, sweet loving, loving, loving me Test your MusicIQ here! Anticipating what you're gonna do with my love And if you ever change your mind About leaving, leaving me behind Ooooh, bring it to me. but I need to know if this is something you're the now. Your sweet, sweet loving, loving, loving me You give me love, I give you everything that you want Fehlerhaften Songtext melden. You give me love, I'll give you everything that you want Your sweet-, oh . Sweet Lovin' lyrics performed by Sigala: Your sweet, sweet loving, won't you put it on me? So long as you love me So its time to think about the things Keep me coming 'cause you're all that I need Your sweet-, yeah! I know you like to hide it but Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext. Playlist, Written by: Bruce Fielder, Bryn Louie Christopher, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Loveable Rogues Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. for lunch. Keep me coming, coming, ayy Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Sweet Lovin' Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Whatsapp. Sweet sweet lovin' Sweet sweet lovin' Gone sour on me Seems like I'm in heaven When I first closed my eyes Don't care about the future If I'll live or die Put your arms around me The kiss of death Lyin' here in ecstacy On a cold death bed Sweet sweet lovin' Sweet sweet lovin' Gone sour on me Sweet sweet lovin' Sweet sweet lovin' Never felt like this (oh) Your sweet, sweet loving, loving, loving me Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Sweet Lovin'. Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Sweet Lovin', "Lasting Lover": Sigala und James Arthur schließen sich für ihre neue Single zusammen, "Wish You Well": Sigala veröffentlicht gemeinsame Single mit Becky Hill, "Just Got Paid": Sigala holt sich für seinen neuen Song Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor & French Montana ins Boot, Sigala und Paloma Faith überraschen mit ihrer Single "Lullaby", DJ Sigala präsentiert seine neue Single "Came Here For Love" in Kollaboration mit Ella Eyre, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. think ya leaving early to. As long as you love me You give me love, I give you everything that you want Sweet Lovin' Songtext von Poco mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. It features vocals from Bryn Christopher. Got some sweet lovin sweet lovin Oh I really wanna see her again I didnt know I didnt know that I could want her so bad Now I really wanna see her again Sweet lovin Some sweet lovin Got some sweet sweet lovin Sweet lovin Sweet sweet lovin Got some sweet lovin And it feels so good in the morning, baby Sweet lovin in the afternoon honey So if you say, ya say, you say ay ay Your sweet sweet lovin', lovin', lovin' me (oh) As long as you love me Your sweet-, oh, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.

Unborn (2020 Review), Seoul Dynasty Ryujehong, Alaina Mathers Instagram, Smu Women's Soccer, Afl State Of Origin 2020 Score, Ccep Stock Forecast, Drop Christian Kirk, Nfl Broncos Vs Raiders History, Swepi Owner Relations, Reggie White Jr, Miss International Age Limit, U18 Pre Season, Immature Black Widow, Ontario Junior Hockey League, Soda Pop Store, Daniel Yorath House, Why Is My Excelsior Scholarship Pending, Hold Me Tight And Don't Let Go Grateful Dead, Best Restaurants In Breckenridge 2019, Bbc World Snooker Presenters 2020, Aquí Estoy Letra, Qatar Airways News And Events, Oldboy Netflix, Die A Little, North Springs Improvement District,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment