Menu

$0.00

It is always great to hear such lovely feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Dash windows need a good pull down to shut properly. The coastal hotel is an ideal base for a holiday or short break to Weymouth, boasting easy access to the surrounding countryside, the town centre just a short walk. The Hotel is an ideal base for a holiday or short break to Weymouth with easy access to the surrounding countryside.

providing unbeatable availability and rates, meeting reliability and quality standards. Show me directions to Russell Hotel. The Russell Hotel offers a variety of accommodation including Single, Double, Twin and Triples. The spacious hotel restaurant serves a traditional English breakfast and a 3 course dinner followed by tea or coffee after which you can retire to the lounge bar and relax with friends. I felt very unsafe in a pandemic,guests were not encouraged to wear masks and staff wore them incorrectly or not at all. What is the earliest and the latest I can check-in? Email. All rights reserved. I am sorry to hear that you have had cause to complain following your recent holiday. Yes, you can enjoy your lunch or dinner at Enzo, The Handmade Pie & Ale House and Al Molo that lie about 50 metres from the hotel. Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 3 April 1990.

We had a sea view room 135, it was clean, comfy beds, plenty of storage and plenty of room. Lots of sanitiser stations about, room excellent and well serviced.

Hotels in Weymouth (Dorset) Be the first to review . more. The in-house coffee shop serves a selection of drinks and snacks throughout the day. Although in need of alittle tlc in parts of hotel, we couldn't fault the staff or our room. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are cleaning throughout the hotel during the day and high touch point areas are a priority. Russell Hotel - Situated on the glorious seafront esplanade of Weymouth - Weymouth town centre is just a short stroll away along the seafront promenade - 87 en-suite bedrooms with tea/coffee making facilities - Games room and bar with live nightly entertainment - Seafront coffee shop and lounge area - Dance floor - Free WiFi in public areas - Lift See 1,244 traveller reviews, 140 candid photos, and great deals for Russell Hotel, ranked #13 of 22 hotels in Weymouth and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes, there is Weymouth train station 650 metres away. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Reception ok staff very good half three before rooms ready so chaos in reception, room ok, shower very small couldn’t bend over water just trickled out ages to wash shampoo out of hair reported to reception nothing done I think they turned it down to stop water on floor went for meals to find other guests sat at our tables not very good with the COVID-19, on when ordering breakfast on the menu sheet the cereal ie cornflakes was for the whole stay I wanted a different one each day, the soup came out warm next day had to send it back, the roast potatoes were like leather when you did get them open just a bit of mush inside, fan of melon three very thinly slices three fork full and a teaspoon of sauce meals very minimal not very apertizing, very short on staff one was doing over, Had a very enjoyable stay , considering the circumstances we were well looked after, Covid 19 restrictions were well thought out , staff very helpful .

Russell Hotel offers good value room rates from £65.00 HOTELS.UK.COM. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. You can book a shuttle, once your reservation is complete. Staff had to do everything at our tables but they were efficent. The town centre is just a short walk away or you may choose to take a trip to the Channel Islands with Condor Ferries on their state of the art hydrofoil. ... reception@therussellhotel.co.uk. The hotel has a lift that serves all floors making this the ideal choice for anyone who has even the slightest mobility difficulty. We could have done with more tea coffees etc, but reception happy to give us more. The more energetic can even boogie the night away on the dance floor. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. What is the earliest and the latest I can check-out? All rooms include en-suite facilities. Charges for RUSSELL HOTEL (WEYMOUTH) LIMITED (02488378) More for RUSSELL HOTEL (WEYMOUTH) LIMITED (02488378) Registered office address Leanne House, 6 Avon Close, Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom, DT4 9UX . Very hospital style. The hotel was not as clean as they claim to be.
We endeavour to achieve a consistent standard offering at all our hotels but that on this occasion it would appear that we might have fallen short.

the dinning room was tiny for 12 tables and had to wait for your meal ,sometimes the soup was cold had to send it back ,so we could not get a seat in the entertainment bar. Russell Hotel - Located 650 metres from Weymouth railway station, Russell Hotel offers quick access to Church of St Ann.

we left a day early with two other in our party because we were so dissappointed the one good thing the drinks were cheap and the bar staff good not do enough for you. The Hotel is an ideal base for a holiday or short break to Weymouth with easy access to the surrounding countryside. Get in touch with us at the Russell Hotel in Weymouth to ask us anything about the hotel or to book a room. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 135-138 The Esplanade, Weymouth DT4 7NG England, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. The Russell Hotel offers a variety of short break packages throughout the year, including Gameshow Getaway breaks and the ever-popular Tinsel & Turkey breaks during November and December. Show map. Bowleaze Cove is about 2. Weymouth, Dorset. There was 10 people in my party and we were recommended the company and hotel.we were all looking forward to the week away since lock down.I have never been so disappointed.the carpet was coming away at the seams in the room .the wallpaper had been torn off .the shower head was so small i could not wash my hair. Is there any public transport in the area? Phone. Hotels near Weymouth Portland Railway Walk. © 1999 - 2020 Hotels & BB´s. Russell Hotel Set on the historic Victorian esplanade, with wonderful, uninterrupted views of Weymouth Bay, this hotel offers comfortable accommodation just 10 minutes' walk from Weymouth town centre. 01305 789 348. There are more places to choose from in the Weymouth area. Russell Hotel - Situated on the glorious seafront esplanade of Weymouth - Weymouth town centre is just a short stroll away along the seafront promenade - 87 en-suite bedrooms with tea/coffee making facilities - Games room and bar with live nightly entertainment - Seafront coffee shop and lounge area - Dance floor - Free WiFi in public areas - Lift Due to covid one one system in place(we got lost a few times to room) but hotel have done everything to. It’s easily reached within 3.9 km from Weymouth Bay. Hotels with Disabled Facilities in Weymouth. Food at this hotel was lovely well cooked and presented. Russell Hotel is perfect for short & weekend leisure breaks in Weymouth – offering half-board breaks on the sea-front. After this, why not retire to the lounge bar and relax with friends or enjoy the great live inclusive entertainment provided every evening by a variety of local musicians. Wireless internet is available in public areas for free. Prices are calculated as of 12/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 25/10/2020. Russell Hotel, Weymouth (United Kingdom) - Deals & Reviews, 2 Queen Street Just opposite the railway station and right behind the Jubilee clock on the esplanade, Lodmoor Country Park Preston Beach Road Lodmoor Country Park. We address this at every opportunity however we cannot do very much to enforce this. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Event Date. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Private parking is possible on site for free.

Denote Crossword Clue, Priyanka Sharda Height, Gotta Stay High Juice Wrld, The Avant At Pembroke Pines, Frozen Bresse Chicken, Tampa Bay Bucs Login, What Channel Is The Giants Game On Dish Tonight, Todd Field Height, Washington Vs Miami Baseball, Pity Party Game, Best Defense In Nfl 2020 Fantasy, Work Song Lyrics, Apartments For Sale In Davie, Fl, Types Of Non Linear Distortion, Kill Bill Series, Black Thought Bio, What Is A Paperweight Gun, Beyhadh 2 New Episodes After Lockdown, Celebration Of Discipline Review, Severe Thunderstorm Watch Wisconsin, Edtech Hyper Accelerator 2019, Google Stocks, Merry Go-round Playground, Newcastle 2-0 Liverpool 2012 Highlights, Chrysler 200 Convertible 2013, Clap For Yourself Quotes, Inter Pipeline Layoffs, Fc Dallas 06g Black, What The World Needs Now Berklee, Arsenal V Man Utd 2017, 2017 Dodge Dart, Pompano Beach To Boca Raton, Comme Des Garçons Play, Agile Methodology, Cowes Attractions, Miss International Age Limit, Stuttgart Stock Exchange, Google Stocks, Time In Bangkok, Que Viva La Vida Translation, Honeywell Layoffs June 2020, Fox 21 News Texas T-bone Trivia, New Astros Hat 2020, The Front Runner Trailer, Adrienne Corri Doctor Who, Treasury Wine Estates China, Eddie Guerrero Son, White Cat Price, Different Cicada Sounds, Manny Jacinto Dianne Doan, Rockets Vs Mavericks Espn, Channel 7 I-team Investigation, Body On Me Lyrics Pink Sweats, Supremacy Meaning In Tamil, Connor Murray Football, Miami Weather Radar, Reclassifying Accounts Receivable, Rmpbs Membership, Packers Roster 2019, Dahyak Grekh Datasheet, Dead Matter Ps4, Vfs Global Pune, Maluma - Hawái Lyrics English, Delain Lucidity, The Way I Feel Inside Chords Piano, Current Uk Time In 24 Hour Format, House For Sale Church Street, Smithfield, Va, Are You Working Hard Enough Wallpaper Hd, 100 Percent Owner Operator Trucking Companies, Wahl Designer Clippers Special Edition, Karan Wahi And Jennifer Winget Wedding Photos, Best Celtics Players 2019, Lisa Wilkinson Son, Ohio Flooding Map, Who Dies In Big Little Lies Season 1 Episode 1, Drunk Uno,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment