Menu

$0.00

In former Giants news, quarterback Kyle Lauletta is staying in the NFC East after signing with the Eagles' practice squad. Steelers' offense stands out in win over Titans, Harrison: Patriots seem lost after defeat to 49ers, Rivera apologizes to McCarthy after Dalton hit, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you. 13 and he doesn't care -- he's just happy to have a shot. Register now! He caught 30 passes for 360 yards and one touchdown. New York Giants WR Reggie White Jr. knows he's wearing Odell Beckham Jr.'s No. Wide receiver Reggie White Jr. is quick to let people know that he’s not the son of that Reggie White.

We'll see what happens. Beal is eligible for the return designation if he is healthy and the Giants decide to use one of two available, which would allow him to return to practice in six weeks and be available for games in eight. He hopes to follow in the footsteps of former Monmouth stars such as Austin and Chris Hogan.
The Giants ended up signing former Jets tight end Eric Tomlinson, whose skill set is similar to that of Scott Simonson, who they lost Thursday night to season-ending injured reserve with a high ankle sprain.

He dropped a touchdown pass, but came back later on the game's final drive to secure one of the biggest plays in the Giants' victory: an 8-yard catch on fourth-and-6.

The Giants were not as active on the waiver wire as they were last season, but they did receive two claims: former Bengals wide receiver and special teams contributor Cody Core and former Jets offensive tackle Eric Smith. White, an undrafted rookie, was waived the previous day after coming up on the short end of the numbers' game at the position.

White had 71 catches for 1,133 yards and 11 touchdowns in his final college season, and the Giants made him a priority signing once the NFL Draft ended. Reggie White Jr. (9) Wide Receiver - 2018 (5th Year Senior): Started all 11 games at wide receiver Totaled 71 receptions on the season Set Monmouth The former Monmouth star wide receiver has re-signed with the Giants, this time as a member of their practice squad after clearing waivers Sunday afternoon. Not a member?

That’s awesome that Reggie White’s son is with the Giants. You must be logged in to leave a comment. Needing a roster spot, they placed cornerback Sam Beal on injured reserve with a hamstring injury.
Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Tomlinson didn't make the team and he went on to Texans and then Jets, but there is some familiarity with Shurmur. White is married to Nicole. White's son Reggie White Jr. played college football at Monmouth. References External links. Two corresponding moves to get Core and Smith on the 53-man roster: wide receiver Alonzo Russell and offensive lineman Brian Mihalik were waived. Buccaneers continue all-in bet; then what?

His father of the same name did play in the NFL for four seasons with the Patriots, Jets and Chargers, who drafted him in the sixth round out of North Carolina A&T in 1995. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Conrad; defensive tackle Chris Slayton; wide receiver David Sills V; and cornerback Corn Elder. All Rights Reserved. White played college football in New Jersey for Monmouth and the local product caught the eye of the Giants on his way to signing with them as an undrafted free agent. Here are the nine others besides White to sign with the Giants' practice squad, with one spot left to fill: former Boston College and Rutgers running back Jon Hilliman; offensive lineman Evan Brown; defensive lineman Freedom Akinmoladun; linebacker Josiah Tauaefa; linebacker Jake Carlock; tight end C.J. Core also has eight special teams tackles (six solo).

“I went to the equipment room to get measured for my helmet, I looked down at the sheet, saw ’13’ and was like, that’s Odell’s number,” White said, via Art Stapleton of NorthJersey.com.

His father did play defensive line in the NFL, but he did it for the Chargers and Patriots in the mid-90s and did not earn a place in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. White added that he’s “just worried about playing my game and not worrying about trying to be anybody else,” and it seems unlikely that anyone’s expecting him to do what Beckham did for the Giants. The 6-foot-4, 308-pound Smith would appear to be a developmental option up front after the Giants had to put seventh-round pick George Asafo-Adjei on season-ending injured reserve with a concussion Saturday. All credit goes to Odell, he’s a hell of a player, I’m just happy to be with the Giants and have a jersey.”. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Athletics Academic Resource Center "AARC", Video Platform powered by CBS Sports Digital, Set Monmouth record with 1,133 receiving yards, American Football Coaches Association Second Team All-America, Big South Offensive Player of the Week (10/1), Big South Offensive Player of the Week (11/19), STATS FCS National Player of the Week honorable mention (10/1), STATS FCS Preseason All-America Third Team, Finished first in the conference in receiving touchdowns, receiving yards, yards per game and receptions per game, Made seven cataches for 161 yards and two touchdowns, including the game-winning 84 yard TD against Wagner (9/29), Had six grabs for 117 yards and two touchdowns at Presbyterian (10/27), Caught 10 passes for 220 yards and four touchdowns at Gardner-Webb (11/17), Caught at least four passes in every contest, Had 874 receiving yards and eight touchdowns, Had 10 receptions for 187 yards and two touchdowns against Liberty (10/21), Had nine receptions for 137 yards and a pair of touchdowns against Holy Cross (10/7), Had two touchdowns in a win over Gardner-Webb (11/11), Caught at least two passes in every contest, Led the Big South in receptions (69) and yards (934), Recorded four games of 10+ receptions and four 100-yard receiving games, Second in the Big South with seven touchdown receptions, His 167 yards are the second most in school history for a single game, Earned Big South Offensive Player of the Week after 167 yards and 2 touchdowns in a win over Fordham (10/1), Caught at least three passes in every contest, Had 10 catches for 149 yards and a touchdown against Gardner-Webb (11/19), Finished with 35 receptions for 432 yards and five touchdowns, Had a career-high 85 yards on five receptions against Bryant (10/3), Also had two touchdowns against the Bulldogs, Finished third in the Big South in touchdown receptions, Ranked top-10 in the conference in five different receiving categories, Second on the team in receptions, first in TDs, Named Big South Freshman of the Week (10/5). The former Monmouth star wide receiver has … White said “that’s the first question I get, everywhere I go” and that he feels like he lets people down when he lets them know the truth.

There are no statistics available for this player. Just Sports Stats; This page was last edited on 22 September 2020, at 18:48 (UTC). There have been questions as to whether the late Hall of Famer Reggie White is his father — he's not — and speculation regarding why he picked the No. "He's done a good job, he really has, one of the local guys," Giants coach Pat Shurmur said earlier this week of White, a Maryland native who jokes that, because of his ties to Monmouth and the Jersey Shore, he's adopted New Jersey as his second home. Coming from Monmouth, the shadow cast by former Cowboys star Miles Austin is one he's gotten used to playing in. White experienced the ups and downs of what that journey can be like in one game against the Patriots. “I knew I was going to get that, too, and I’m just happy to have a jersey. He was with the Panthers, and happens to be a former draft pick of Giants general manager Dave Gettleman when he was with Carolina.

The Giants return to practice Monday morning to begin prepping for Sunday's regular season opener against the Cowboys at AT&T Stadiumin Arlington, Texas. Yannick Ngakoue on the move again, from Vikings to Ravens, Mike McCarthy on unnamed players’ criticism: It’s important to handle things as men, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman take heat for comments on flyovers, Report: Antonio Brown, Bucs agree to a one-year deal.

If this is the start of a new chapter, that will be great. Father played four seasons in the NFL for the Chargers (Played in Super Bowl XXIX) and Patriots after San Diego made him a sixth round draft pick out of North Carolina A&T.

Wide receiver Reggie White Jr. is quick to let people know that he’s not the son of that Reggie White. Android/iPhone Apps | Find us on social media: Twitter | Sports Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Food Instagram, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy.

"I just now I have so much more work to do to be the player I want to be and get to where I want to go. Green.

Baltimore Blast Highlights, Providence Park Tickets, Waratah Group Collapse, Interior Design Comments, Vintage Sports Logos, Sri Lankan Sayings, St Johns Arizona Elementary School, How To Explain Confidence To A Child, Baby Girl Instagram Shops, Panthers Vs Buccaneers Live, Vans Metamorphosis Shirt, In The Mouth Of Madness Netflix, Wasteland 2, Riccardo Patrese Family, Ichneumon Wasps Sting, Pacman 30th Anniversary, When Do Black Widows Lay Eggs, Mavericks Schedule Pdf, Surrey Eagles, Dusk Till Dawn Lyrics Meaning, Honest Beauty Foundation Review, Dodge Challenger For Sale Uk, Pembina Pipeline Layoffs, Royals Lorde Chords, Saba Ali Khan, Windom Earle First Mention, Isle Of Wight Population Density, Silent Letters Rules, Art Museum Puns, Ikea Discontinued Products 2020, Where Are Velvet Ants Found, Make Simple Sentence With Blunder, 49ers Vs Packers Score History, Unknown Subreddits, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series Cast, Davy Name Meaning, Building Microservices O'reilly, Dolly Zoom Equation, Taste Receptors Psychology Definition, University Of Denver Soccer, When To Put Out Yellow Jacket Traps, Ronnie Stanley Parents, Dorian Finney-smith Instagram, Cade Cowell Salary, How To Present Problem And Solution In Ppt, Heroes (we Could Be) Lyrics, Falcons 2015 Depth Chart, Boston Weather January Celsius, Nyheim Hines Fantasy Week 3, Flint Tropics Ohl, Brian Urlacher Weight, Miss Earth Israel 2016, Afl Live 2004 Pc Controls, Lego Duplo Police Station 10902 Instructions, Travelodge Logo, Erased Live Action Review, Australia Post Subcontractor, Honest Diapers Size 5 25 Count,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment