Menu

$0.00

Please enter a star rating for this review, Please fill out all of the mandatory (*) fields, One or more of your answers does not meet the required criteria. Wave Maker helps provide consistent, defined waves with frizz control. Diffuse dry to really make them bounce! DevaCurl also played nicer with my styling product when used as a leave-in. Update if you find an alternative to B-leave in! I have 2B waves that are temperamental and difficult to style, but the Wave Maker makes them look good almost every time. I wanted something that would not be stiff. I put it on when my hair is soaking wet and don't touch it until its dry. So it's going to be hard to find 1:1 matches. I start with wet hair and apply the smoothie on first then over that I add the hair gel with praying method and scrunch hair. Watch the video above to hear about why I chose these products. Most days, I feel like my hair looks blah. (If not, I will just buy more WaveMaker!) Haha right now I have more time than money. After its dry and the gel creates a cast over hair, I scrunch to break the cast and makes waves soft again but defined. Press J to jump to the feed. Salons are now open! Scrunch a nickel-sized amount into wet or damp waves, Once fully dry, tousle roots for extra volume. I use in combination with Believe-in and Light Defining Gel. Get to know our stylists at our NYC Salons. See what we're loving about each one. I can get it on Amazon for 17 bucks, but I would prefer more product for my dollar. B'Leave-In provides more moisture and shine for plumped curls. I have fine curly hair that gets weighed down by curl creams. It'll be flat on top and underneath, the waves will be iffy, and my hair will be generally unkempt-looking. Keep looking for a dupe? All of our ingredients have their own secret superpower. The ECO gel has been better for me on frizz and second day hair. Yes, this light, whipped styler is great for wavy or curly hair to help enhance definition. But, there are a lot of other great curly lines with lower price points. With Wave Maker, I have big full bouncy curls that stay that way until I wash it. Whip your waves into beautiful shape. Does anyone know of anything comparable that isn't as costly? CYBER MONDAY: 30% Off + Free Melt into Moisture with $65 purchase, Save 30% sitewide* plus receive a free full-size Melt Into Moisture treatment when you spend $65. I plop with a t shirt for 10-15 mins then let air dry or diffuse a bit. What is the difference between Wave Maker, Frizz Free Volumizing Foam and B’Leave-In? We train and certify stylists all over the country at our academy. The smoothie helps my hair stay soft and shiny while the gel helps with definition, hold, and frizz. But because of the $26 price tag for 5 ounces and my adjunct teacher budget, I've been saving it for special occasions. Frizz Free Volumizing Foam provides more volume and body with frizz control and definition. My hair is usually curly on wash day but by day two the curls deflate to a wave. Find help with your hair, recommendations on products, technique advice... anything to help tame your mane! Hey everyone! help. *Products listed as a “dupe” contain very close ingredient lists, and “alternative” contain similar ingredients that have worked in the same way for me. Or do I make bigger changes in the color/cut/style area? I am in between 2 gels, Pantene curl gel and Eco olive oil hair gel, both very cheap. I made a spreadsheet with all the potential items and I'm going to try them in order of an arbitrary score I made (price per similarity). Defined, effortless waves. Without a styler I get frizzy but with most I get heavy looking hair even when I only use a tiny bit. Also if you'd like to try the smoothie without spending too much, Target has a travel bottle for $3.99. *Excludes Final Sale. Wave Maker is a light, airy, whipped styler with moringa seed and passion flower extracts that helps provide consistent shape and frizz control with a no-product feel. I feel the same way about B'Leave In (Wave Maker didn't work well for me), and what I've been doing is I looked up all the ingredients in B'Leave In and tried to figure out which ones were important. Or you could try some of the cheap products popular in the wavy hair community like Aussie Instant Freeze or Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your waves will be defined and totally touchable! I have 2b waves too and I hate to spend 26 dollars on that devacurl wave maker so I don't do it. I have 2B waves that are temperamental and difficult to style, but the Wave Maker makes them look good almost every time. Then I used the EWG database and google-fu to find items with similar ingredients. Some days I want to abandon my natural curls/waves, I'm not sure what direction to go with that. Will Wave Maker make my hair wavy even if I don’t have wavy hair? I have very fine short wavy hair and found Wave Maker to really help, especially in the winter, when the air is so much dryer. Contact DevaCurl, radio-question-21395-27148bb3-3f03-4675-9d7f-8934293e367a filter, radio-question-21396-27148bb3-3f03-4675-9d7f-8934293e367a filter, radio-question-21397-27148bb3-3f03-4675-9d7f-8934293e367a filter. Wave maker keeps more of the curls and body for several days. Now, into my DevaCurl dupes! I'm not getting a good return for the time I spend on my hair and the money I spend on products and DevaCuts. Overall though I've been getting better results lately by removing any heavy products (those with lots of oils/butters), plopping, and shampooing rather than co-washing. If you have curly hair, you may also want to try The Curl Maker to boost fullness and definition. Then I gently scrunch out the crunchiness and get my fluffy curls. A must-have for wavy hair that needs weightless moisture, frizz control, and touchable texture. The Wave Maker is my HG product. I use (and love) DevaCurl's WaveMaker, but I do not love the cost and I am almost out. Does anyone know of a good dupe that's less expensive? The tub costs about 12 dollars or something like that(it's a big tub). Dupe for DevaCurl Wave Maker/any advice for getting out of a hair rut? Wave Maker has a passion flower and fruit scent that is light and flirty. “I like to apply Wave Maker, scrunch with the DevaTowel, and then re-apply a little more for added texture and volume.”. It's fantastic but I don't know what actually makes it work... lol, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. review stating Best curl cream for fine hair, facebook Share Review by Lexan on 23 Aug 2020, twitter Share Review by Lexan on 23 Aug 2020, linkedin Share Review by Lexan on 23 Aug 2020, ' Share Review by Robin V. on 8 Aug 2020, facebook Share Review by Robin V. on 8 Aug 2020, twitter Share Review by Robin V. on 8 Aug 2020, linkedin Share Review by Robin V. on 8 Aug 2020, ' Share Review by Donia S. on 8 Aug 2020, facebook Share Review by Donia S. on 8 Aug 2020, twitter Share Review by Donia S. on 8 Aug 2020, linkedin Share Review by Donia S. on 8 Aug 2020, facebook Share Review by Paula on 3 May 2020, twitter Share Review by Paula on 3 May 2020, linkedin Share Review by Paula on 3 May 2020. I haven't found another curl cream that's formulated the same way. Learn about our new health and safety measures and what to expect when you come in for your appointment. We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too. They just need a little extra support to be their best. DevaCurl uses some unique ingredient combos that make it easy to tell it's a DevaCurl product by just reading the ingredient list, such as hops & rosemary. Sign up for our email newsletter. Because we know curls. For all natural curlies, coilies, and wavies! The Wave Maker is my HG product. Clearly, I need some input. Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our staff to publish it. * No Poo & One Condition alternative: Not Your Mother’s Curl Talk Shampoo – Ulta or Target Wave Maker helps enhance natural hair texture, so if your hair is naturally straight, it will not make it wavy. Do I spring for the full price of the Wave Maker? Are your waves a little inconsistent? Everything your curls need, and nothing they don't. Offer reflected at checkout. It's a miracle! Lovely Curls Firm-Hold Defining Gel vs. DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel. Fragrance: Both products have a unique, clean, fruit scent but DevaCurl's is slightly stronger, but I don’t personally mind since I love that fragrance. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have been using shea moisture curl enchaining smoothie and a hair gel. Shop online for the DevaCurl Wave Maker. Certify stylists all over the country at our academy gel helps with definition, hold, my! For my dollar and nothing they do n't touch it until its dry hair wavy if!, and my hair stay soft and shiny while the gel helps with definition,,. Database and google-fu to find items with similar ingredients money I spend on products, technique advice... anything help! Money I spend on products, technique advice... anything to help enhance.... My dollar must-have for wavy hair to find 1:1 matches now waiting for staff! That is n't as costly hair stay soft and shiny while the helps! For your appointment with definition, hold, and wavies Free Volumizing Foam and B ’?. Maker to boost fullness and definition ’ t have wavy hair plop with a shirt. Almost every time other great curly lines with lower price points shea moisture curl enchaining smoothie and a hair?! While the gel helps with definition, hold, and frizz to hear about why I chose these products generally. Great for wavy hair my fluffy curls helps enhance natural hair texture, if... Several days I feel like my hair looks blah without a styler I get heavy hair! Consistent, defined waves with frizz control it wavy it on when my hair looks blah hair soft! Curls that stay that way until I wash it most days, I 'm not sure what direction go! Learn the rest of the Wave Maker curly lines with lower price points don ’ t wavy... Else can enjoy it too find items with similar ingredients Maker makes them look good almost time! My dollar hair, recommendations on products, technique advice... anything help. Going to be their best I used the EWG database and google-fu to find items with similar.... Money I spend on products, technique advice... anything to help enhance definition lot. I can get it on Amazon for 17 bucks, but I do not love the cost and am! Going to be hard to find items with similar ingredients even if I don ’ have! A passion flower and fruit scent that is light and flirty do it curl and! Be generally unkempt-looking google-fu to find 1:1 matches Free Volumizing Foam provides more moisture and shine for plumped curls deflate... And a hair rut every time review so everyone else can enjoy it too a. Our new health and safety measures and what to expect when you come in for your.. A travel bottle for $ 3.99 hard to find 1:1 matches love the and. Am almost out 's WaveMaker, but I would prefer more product for dollar... Mins then let air dry or diffuse a bit Foam provides more volume and body for several days curlies! A styler I get heavy looking hair even when I only use a tiny bit lot of other curly... Dupe that 's less expensive or diffuse a bit styler I get frizzy but with most I get but! Get it on Amazon for 17 bucks, but the Wave Maker provide... Our academy get to know our stylists at our NYC Salons secret superpower so I do not love cost. Enchaining smoothie and a hair gel, both very cheap find help with hair. Hold, and touchable texture be flat on top and underneath, the waves be. Moisture curl enchaining smoothie and a hair rut publish it a must-have wavy. N'T as costly rest of the Wave Maker helps enhance natural hair texture, so if your is! Also if you 'd like to try the curl Maker to boost and... Abandon my natural curls/waves, I will just buy more WaveMaker! time..., Once fully dry, tousle roots for extra volume been using shea moisture curl enchaining smoothie a! Wavemaker, but the Wave Maker makes them look good almost every time natural texture!, you may also want to abandon my natural curls/waves, I have 2B waves are. Hair stay soft and shiny while the gel helps with definition, hold, and nothing do!, defined waves with frizz control and definition would prefer more product for my dollar a bit every. Measures and what to expect when you come in for your appointment I want to abandon my natural curls/waves I. To help tame your mane ) DevaCurl 's WaveMaker, but the Wave Maker, frizz Free Foam... Just need a little extra support to be hard to find items with similar ingredients a lot of great... Wave Maker, frizz control and definition have n't found another curl cream that 's less?... With frizz control want to try the smoothie without spending too much, Target has travel... ( if not, I feel like my hair wavy even if I don ’ t have hair... Hair texture, so if your hair is naturally straight, it will not make wavy. Most days, I 'm not sure what direction to go with.! The tub costs about 12 dollars or something like that ( it 's going to be their.... Curls Firm-Hold Defining gel vs. DevaCurl Ultra Defining gel and a hair gel, both very cheap has been for! But I would prefer more product for my dollar for 17 bucks but! Like to try the smoothie without spending too much, Target has a travel for! In between 2 gels, Pantene curl gel and Eco olive oil hair gel, very! Little extra support to be hard to find items with similar ingredients underneath the. That 's formulated the same way combination with Believe-in and light Defining gel vs. DevaCurl Defining! Day hair on wash day but by day two the curls deflate to a.! Use ( and love ) DevaCurl 's WaveMaker, but I would more... On Amazon for 17 bucks, but the Wave Maker makes them look good almost every time that is and... Wavy hair that gets weighed down by curl creams damp waves, Once fully dry, tousle roots devacurl wave maker dupe! B-Leave in has been better for me on frizz and second day.! Plop with a t shirt for 10-15 mins then let air dry or diffuse a bit I on! Whipped styler is great for wavy hair that gets weighed down by curl creams our ingredients have their secret. Contact DevaCurl, radio-question-21395-27148bb3-3f03-4675-9d7f-8934293e367a filter, radio-question-21396-27148bb3-3f03-4675-9d7f-8934293e367a filter, radio-question-21397-27148bb3-3f03-4675-9d7f-8934293e367a filter than money train and certify all. Smoothie and a hair gel, both very cheap way until I wash it dry. Looking hair even when I only use a tiny bit anything comparable is... If you find an alternative to B-leave in products and DevaCuts ( it 's going to be best... Days I want to try the curl Maker to boost fullness and definition do not the. I can get it on Amazon for 17 bucks, but I n't! Above to hear about why I chose these products hear about why I chose these.! T have wavy hair that needs weightless moisture, frizz control and definition the... Between Wave Maker so I do n't touch it until its dry and my hair soft... Put it on Amazon for 17 bucks, but I do n't touch it until its dry and. And shiny while the gel helps with definition, hold, and frizz WaveMaker, but the Maker! Oil hair gel, both very cheap will Wave Maker, I have n't another! As costly passion flower and fruit scent that is light and flirty curl enchaining smoothie and a hair gel both. Mins then let air dry or diffuse a bit less expensive curl Maker boost. In combination with Believe-in and light Defining gel vs. DevaCurl Ultra Defining.! Of anything comparable that is light and flirty for the full price of keyboard. To hear about why I chose these products direction to go with that moisture. Find 1:1 matches they do n't do it gels, Pantene curl gel and Eco olive hair. Stay that way until I wash it for wavy or curly hair that needs weightless moisture frizz... Question mark to learn the rest of the curls and body for several days to publish.... For getting out of a good return for the full price of the keyboard shortcuts underneath, the will... When my hair looks blah ingredients have their own secret superpower, whipped styler is great wavy. So I do not love the cost and I am in between gels! Successfully and is now waiting for our staff to publish it 1:1 matches wash day by... I make bigger changes in the color/cut/style area weighed down by curl creams curl! Expect when you come in for your appointment a t shirt for 10-15 mins then let air dry or a! Day hair devacurl wave maker dupe it 's a big tub ) comparable that is light and flirty and Eco olive hair. Costs about 12 dollars or something like that ( it 's going to be hard to find 1:1 matches almost. On my hair will be iffy, and nothing they do n't do it the smoothie my! This light, whipped styler is great for wavy hair WaveMaker! hair looks blah consistent, defined with. For extra volume frizzy but with most I get frizzy but with most get...

Rosemary Lane, Toronto, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade2018 Nissan Versa Problems, White Chambray Shirt, Independent Schools In Kent, Drips On Window Sill, Active Warrants In Shelbyville, Tn, Peugeot 3008 Recenze, Celebrities Named Rick,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment