Menu

$0.00

Welcome to the official online home of Rangers Football Club. While this service is offered in your area, it might not be available at your specific address. Gold members will also have priority access for European and domestic away games as well as domestic semi-finals and finals. Upload or insert images from URL. Can I ask a simple question - as a season ticket holder, do I need to join MyGers to have access to Cup Final and Semi tickets, or is the CCCS still in place? It’s an exciting new approach from Rangers and one through which fans have a new way to show their loyalty and to subsequently access rewards. We do provide service there, but the offers may be different than the province you’re currently in. FAN, PLAYER AND CLUB. The video goes on to explain that MYGERS members will earn points for activity, with their starting balance based on activity from the 2015/16 season onwards. WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. Make a one-time payment or set up automatic monthly payments. Upgrade your device or change your plan. One of the most confusing things I've read in a long time.

Make sure "rogers.com" is not listed under "Websites you've added to Compatibility View. Discounted stadium tours are one of the perks to a MYGERS membership.   Your link has been automatically embedded. I've now read it a dozen times and I thought I had worked out that you don't, based on the images in each of the boxes, but you might be right. Set alerts so that when a family member reaches their data limit, you’ll get a text message. MYGERS members will be placed into one of three tiers: Gold, Silver or Bronze. Display as a link instead, × Unfortunately we don’t offer that service in the province selected. They’re even quite vague about when the recalcs will take place. The postal code you’ve selected is in another province. By Every 12 weeks I read mate , 3 times a season basically. Manage all of your Rogers services online and with the app: On a shared plan? Going forward, there will be a specific ticket window for MYGERS members following the Season Ticket holders but before general sale. Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson’s message followed soon after Steven Gerrard’s address to the fans. In a statement published on Rangers.co.uk, the club’s managing director echoed the words of Steven Gerrard by thanking Bears for their support amid the global health crisis, before reemphasising that season ticket prices have been frozen for the 2020/21 season. MYGERS members will be placed into one of three tiers: Gold, Silver or Bronze. Activity over the course of a season will determine whether you move up or down tiers or remain at the same level. Clear editor. Cccs still in place free of charge mate the only difference is ,semi finals and finals ballots will take place for any tickets left over after MYGers ballot , if folk don’t go to away games domestically or Europe and join MYGers there paying £40 to be in the first hampden … Restore formatting, × You can exchange Flex Channels, add theme packs and more to build your custom TV experience. Our club website will provide you with information about our players, fixtures, results, transfers and much more. View and pay your bills. Want a new plan or to upgrade to the hottest new device? You don't need too join MyGers to get the final and semi-final tickets if you are on CCCS but they will be given to people on MyGers first then if any are left which is doubtful they will be balloted to the CCCs people, hope this helps! I thought it would automatically register every time you gained points and a system would be moving us positions all the time , that’s how a supporter would work it and how it should work so canny have that , it is Rangers after all. We recommend upgrading your browser. You'll still be able to use our site, but it might not work or look the way it's supposed to.

MyGers pays homage to the collective unity between this trilogy. Update your contact info, switch to online billing, change your call display name, and so much more! After registering, download the app for the best of MyRogers on the go! Set alerts so that when a family member reaches their data limit, you’ll get a text message. Once it’s up and running you could overtake somebody on points , they are at Easter road ,your in the house and won’t overtake them until the 12 week calculation.