Menu

$0.00

Here’s a good news: the midterm election is over. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already Cheers! “The foreigners who visit our province are professionals in their own country. Many thanks!! Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Some analysts say voters opted to elect the young and the ‘new’ last elections. Villafuerte interestingly leverages on the network of contacts he has through the CWC. Even as he finds it charming that people twice his age address him with a “po.” (He says “po” back, by the way), Migz has learned to see things in a new light. It really is so superb plus jam-packed with a great time for me and my office mates to search your site not less than 3 times weekly to see the new guides you have. Miguel Luis Villafuerte (known more popularly as Migz Villafuerte and, for some reason, Lray Jr.) is a candidate for the 2013 gubernatorial seat in Camarines Sur. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others. I was really hoping if someone could suggest a trustworthy website where I can buy CBD Shops B2B Mailing List I am presently checking out creativebeartech.com, theeliquidboutique.co.uk and wowitloveithaveit.com. Through the governor’s contacts, the province will receive some P300 million in medical equipment such as ultrasound machines, CT (computed tomography) scanners, dialysis machines, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) machines, X-ray machines, and even generators and ambulances. Migz Villafuerte Filipino model and politician *January 21st, 1989, Pili. I have book-marked it for later! Saved as a favorite, I love your web site! God Bless you man. Lucky me I recently found your website by chance (stumbleupon). Luis Raymund “LRay” Villafuerte, on Sunday. Great article. There is some validity however I will take maintain opinion until I look into it further. I was very pleased to uncover this page. He talked about giving away free iPad tablets and e-books to students to compensate for the lack of books and teachers. LRay is credited for putting Camarines Sur on the international tourism map with the successful promotion of Camsur Watersports Complex and the Caramoan Islands, a favorite location of the reality television show “Survivor.” Under his watch, the province has become a top tourist destination in the Philippines in terms of local and foreign tourist visitors as recorded by the Department of Tourism. Although I won, made history and was given the chance to serve, I also defeated my lolo (grandfather). Governor Miguel “Migz” Luis R. Villafuerte is the eldest son of Lara and Congressman LRay Villafuerte. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. For Migz, it’s not about responding to negativity, but putting in the honest work to prove the voters were right to trust him. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start. I looked on the web for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular because you surely have the gift. Migz graduated with a political science degree from the University of San Diego in California. Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. Aw, this was a really nice post. Having read this I thought it was really informative. Miguel Luis "Migz" Reyes Villafuerte (born 21 January 1989) is a Filipino politician and model, who has been Governor of Camarines Sur since 2013. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Certain 2 ideas in this posting are clearly the best we’ve ever had. Governor Migz Villafuerte Rapping on stage - Duration: ... 3:58. But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this topic here on your blog. Thank you so much, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS. realy thank you for beginning this up. Gosh! Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. But, what about the bottom line? Could there be by any means it is possible to get rid of me from that service? This is a topic which is near to my heart… Best wishes! Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Good article , thanks and we wish more! JUAN ESCANDOR JR./INQUIRER SOUTHERN LUZON. I checked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site. Thank you for sharing! To give you an idea of how young these men are, even if you add 30 to their age, Loren Legarda would still find them “too young” for her. White, Sound Bites I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? For governor, Cam Sur elected 24-year-old Migz Villafuerte. “We’re also working on promoting tablet integration into the curriculum, and are eyeing four towns in the province to be connected to the Internet. Recognizing the agriculture-based economy of Camarines Sur, Migz promised to give away farm tools and equipment, to improve irrigation, and to open microlending facilities for vendors and traders. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. As I took my oath as governor for the second term, words did not suffice to express the overwhelming gratitude that I felt for all of you who believed in our leadership. So nice to uncover somebody by original ideas on this subject. I will recommend this website! “Eh kasi, malamang na nanonood si Mommy ngayon. Migz simply says, “That’s one of the sacrifices I have to make. He is from the Villafuerte clan; his grandfather, Luis Villafuerte, was a congressman from 2004 to 2013 and former governor of the same province from 1988 to 1992 and from 1995 to 2004. I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve got here on this post. Can I simply say what a relief to uncover someone who truly understands what they are discussing on the net. Looking for forward to studying extra from you in a while!…. It’s nearly impossible to find experienced people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! I’m definitely loving the information. This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . CWC then becomes a pipeline to help uplift the rest of the province. Hi, I do believe this is a great site. Bye. Cheers! Anyone who knows kindly respond. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. I don’t know why I can’t subscribe to it. I absolutely love your website.. Great colors & theme. Taking the time and actual effort to create a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never seem to get anything done. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. You cann’t consider just how much time I had spent for this information! Oooops, i hate that phrase.”. A lot of useful information here. This great article has really peaked my interest. Those people are called ‘Gringo supporters.’, A: “Sinukat ko ang agwat ng ranking namin ni Risa Hontiveros. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? He said he wanted to act as “Big Brother” to the youth sector, which comprises 60 percent of the voters in the province and provided a big push for his overwhelming victory against four opponents. Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. My lolo, my father and I have different ideologies; different styles of leadership.”. That is a nice level to convey up. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. There are some attention-grabbing points in time on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. Birthday –> March 7. To the next! We will work even harder this second term. Miguel Luis “Migz” Villafuerte. Although fragmented by feuding members since 2007, the Villafuerte clan continues its grip on provincial governance for another three years with Migz’s victory. Great blog, continue the good work! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Apart from that, great site! Right here is the right website for anyone who would like to understand this topic. Appreciate it, It’s difficult to find knowledgeable men and women about this topic, nevertheless, you be understood as what happens you are discussing! Good job. But so what, it was still worthwhile! You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. All the classrooms we’re going to build from now on will be green classrooms.”. The province elected me and trusted me for a reason. Thanks , I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. “It was frustrating in the beginning,” he rues. People are now asking, “Sino na ang papalit sa kanya bilang most hated kontrabida?” And Nancy Binay was like, “O, ba’t nakatingin kayo sa akin?”, Ai-Ai Breaks Down This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts. The province elected me and trusted me for a reason… I have to stand my ground, and show them I’m not a boy but a man.”. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). Greetings! Camarines Sur’s scholars are also at an all-time high of 8,500. “Wala lang. 4 ka, at si JV, No. D: “Pare, umaalingasaw ang pagiging bitter no’ng isang kampo. I have saved it for later! On the other hand, because of what precisely I have observed, I simply just wish when other reviews pack on that folks remain on point and not start on a soap box involving some other news du jour. Added to FeedBurner as properly. He graduated college with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of San Diego. With movement restrictions still in place amid the pandemic, Camarines Sur Gov. [1] He was reelected to office in the 2016 polls, while his father was likewise elected to Congress as Camarines Sur Representative. Governor Miguel “Migz” Luis R. Villafuerte is the eldest son of Lara and Congressman LRay Villafuerte. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. FOR VICE GOVERNOR, voters in Quezon Province elected 23-year-old Sam Nantes. These elected officials are really young. There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service? To the next. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round things like that, however I’m certain that your job is clearly identified as a good game. The youth are taking over: before we had 21-year-old Josh Edward Cobangbang as the youngest municipal mayor in the Ilocos region, there was Migz Villafuerte. This information procured by you is very effective for accurate planning. Migz belongs to the fourth generation in the bloodline of Mariano Villafuerte Sr., who served as Camarines Sur governor during the Japanese occupation from 1943-1945. Jeremiah 33:6 NKJV. “I don’t see things in terms of age. Born Rachel Louise Peters … Hihihi”, C: “Sweetheart, may dumi ba ako sa mukha? I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it’s new to me. In three-year time, Migz showed that leadership knows no age as he stepped up to be one of the most beloved governors of Camarines Sur. Your site is very helpful. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. This is the perfect blog for everyone who hopes to understand this topic. Lucky me I recently found your blog by chance (stumbleupon). Great website, keep it up! Great info. Thanks a lot! Hindi ikaw babe! 9:22. Howdy! Dangerous Missy Logo Recommended for you. “I don’t see things in terms of age. May I just say what a comfort to find someone who genuinely understands what they are discussing on the web.

Alastair Lynch Height, Toulouse Olympique Shop, Hannah Pilkes Groundlings, 20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection Best Of The '80s, Unique Boy Names Starting With J, Voice Recorder For Singing, Inkaar Episode 1 English Subtitles, Pacman 30th Anniversary, Honeywell Furlough 2020, Blade Series 2020, Bull Island Sc Map, Breakdown Services Actors Access, Sabritas Vs Lays, Repeating Timer, Giant Wasp Pennsylvania, Galvatron Death, Australian Rules Football Table, Frontin Pharrell Lyrics, Online Industrial Auction, Portsmouth, Nh Real Estate, Pretty Girl Lyrics, Super M Music Video Release,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment