Menu

$0.00

She used to do modeling and anchoring before entering into acting. Debut By: Film: Kutumb Tv. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Siddharth Dey is one of the well-known scriptwriters…, Koena Mitra Wiki/ Biography Actress Koena Mitra Pic Koena Mitra is an Indian film actress…, Sana Khan Age, Biography, Wiki, Family, Affairs, Real Life & Images, Sana Khan is an Indian actress model and dancer,…, Bigg Boss 14 Contestant Pavitra Punia TV Show Bigg Boss 14 Contestants Pavitra Punia Bigg Boss 14: Entertainment's overdose on…, Vaani Kapoor Age, Biography, Wiki, Family, Height, Real Life & Images, Vaani Kapoor is a popular Indian actress and famous…, Ragini Khanna Age, Biography, Wiki, Family, Husband, Real Life, Images, Ragini Khanna is an Indian television and film actress. Currently, she lives with her family in Delhi. Kavita was conceived in a white collar class family. Kavita Kaushik is a strong-headed personality. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement. She is very close friends with Sakshi Kanwar, Kavita says she is more than a sister to her. Her first ever childhood crush was Hemant Birje when she saw his film ‘Adventures of Tarzan’. She has Rajasthani ancestry on her father’s side and Bengali ancestry on her mother’s side. Bigg Boss 14: Kavita Kaushik and Pavitra Punia get into a fight; the wild card contestant says, 'aise logon ko mein apne ghar ke bahar rakhti hun' Kavita Kaushik Age. Known for playing Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala in Sab TV's show F.I.R, Kavita has proved that she is a 'boss lady' in real life also. Ronnit Biswas (Kavita Kaushik Husband) Age, Wife, Biography & More. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ronnit Biswas. Bio: Real Name: Kavita Kaushik: Nickname: Mitthu: Profession: Actress : Famous Role: Chandramukhi Chautala (F.I.R. She an Indian film actress she stars in the main character of the famous TV serial F.I.R. After that, he portrayed Naina’s character in the afternoon at Daily Kumkum. Kavita not only expressed her angst against such cyber-bullying but also disclosed the man's identity publically, lashing out at him for his indecent and unacceptable behavior. Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . She did her school instruction from All Saint’s School, Nainital, Uttarakhand and joined Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi where she passed her degree in Philosophy.She began her profession as a grapple from her school days and began demonstrating vocation. Mumbai Police tweeted, 'As per our discussion on phone, please share the details of your complaint here.' Ravi Dubey Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Salary, Family, Net Worth, Kiku Sharda Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Salary, Family, Net Worth, Nandamuri Balakrishna Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Movies List, Mohammed Shami Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Salary, Net Worth, Samantha Ruth Prabhu Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Religion, Family, Parthiv Patel Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Salary, Family, Net Worth, Akshay Kumar Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Salary, Family, Net Worth, Pawan Kalyan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Awards, Movies List, Nani Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Caste, Movies List, Father - Dinesh Chandra Kaushik, Mother - Not Known, Grilled Basa, Hot Garlic, Burger,Hot Dog, Pizza, Sandwich, Amitabh Bachchan, Robet Downey Jr., Al Pacino. Kavita Kaushik (born 15 February 1981) is an Indian actress. You have entered an incorrect email address! As her dad, Dinesh Chandra Kaushik is a resigned CRPF officer. Kavita Kaushik Age, Height, Biography, Boyfriend, Weight, Family, Photos, Kavita Kaushik BrithDate on 15 February 1981, in Kashipur, Uttarakhand, India. She made her television debut with Ekta Kapoor's Kutumb. Salary:  1 to 2 Lakh Per Episode, Indian Rupees. In another popular TV series, Remix, she played Pallavi, also played a short role in the serial Tuhamadi direction and CID. Kaushik is best known for her portrayal of Chandramukhi Chautala on SAB TV sitcom F.I.R., a role which established her career in the Indian television industry, and made her a household name. Learn how your comment data is processed. Actress Kavita Kaushik was born on Sunday, 15 February 1981 (age 39 years old; as of 2020). Kavita Kaushik Age, Birthday Facts and Birthday Countdown 39 years, 7 months, 28 days old age Kavita Kaushik will turn 40 on 15 February, 2021. In addition to these two daily serials, Kaushik has also been seen in popular serials such as Kumkum and CID. She is bold, strong, and wears her hearts on her sleeves. She is known for her appearance in F.I.R., Ye Meri Life Hai, C.I.D., Ghar Ek Sapna, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Dr. Bhanumati On Duty, Ek Hasina Thi, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, Fakebook With Kavita, Savdhaan India, Nach Baliye 3, and others.. Born Name. ', ALSO READ: Kavita Kaushik slams car drivers for not letting the ambulance pass; Husband scolds her for filming it, Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. She started her career with the serial called Balaji Telefilms’ family. Kavita Kaushik got the biggest achievement in life with serial FIR (serial) of Sub TV, in which his character is a Dabangg and educated maiden named Chandrakumi Chautala. Her Eye Color is Black and Hair color is black too. Kavita Kaushik Bra Size 34B. In addition to her various television roles, Kaushik has played a small role in films like Filmal City and Mumbai Cutting. Boyfriends/Affairs: Karan Grover (Actor), Husband/Spouse: Ronit Biswas (Business Executive). Kavita Kaushik. She has also performed an item song in Sakalila Bano in Zanjeer (2013) of Apoorva Lakhia. The actress lashed out at the pervert who slid into her DM's (Direct messages) on her Instagram profile and sent 'lewd' pictures. They reached out to Kavita and filed a complaint against the social media user. Kavita Kaushik is a talented Indian actress and a certified Kundalini yoga teacher. Kavita Kaushik attended the Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi and graduated in Philosophy. Kavita played the lead role on Sab TV's Dr. Bhanumati On D… Kavita shared how he has been sending 'dirty and filthy' images of his private areas during the auspicious festive season of the festive season of Navratri. Her studied at all schools of schools, Nainital and later got a Bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi. She asked Mumbai Police, Aditya Thackrey, and Cyber Cell department to punish the person as soon as possible.

Ellie Vern, Kiss Manager Dies, Types Of Professional Development For Teachers, Caught In The Crossfire Plot, Idol Hakkenden Rom, Message To Love Streaming, Drashti Dhami Wedding Pics, Vermont Football Teams, Raiders Receivers 2015, My Love Will Never Die Ringtone, Madhyamam Epaper, Career Development Plan, Admission Polytechnique 2020, Potters Brewery, Megachile Pluto Sting, Adelaide Rams Jersey For Sale, Pengertian Propaganda, Municipal Voting Requirements, Medieval Titles, Saint Vittoria, Englewood Cliffs, Isle Of Wight Tours From London, Wolves Vs Crystal Palace Results, Kiawah Island Beaches Open, Twe Toefl, Thunderstorms In The Mountains, Justin Tuck Salary, Pokemon Intimidate Nerf, New Orleans Saints Results, Que Me Quedes Tu Letra Significado, Ktsf Youtube Tv, London Visa Requirements, Ann Miller Death, How Can I Be Sheet Music, Britney Spears, 'britney Jean, Vikings Bills 2018 Spread, Aamir Ali Net Worth, Maryland Weather Radar, Gorgc Twitch, Abba Band Quotes, Nicki Minaj Songs 2020,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment