Menu

$0.00

Scott Ian Revealed The Truth…, Dee Snider Says ‘All Relationships Have Problems’ While Talking About Divorce, Gene Simmons’ Daughter Sophie Shows Off Perfect Body Figures In Skintight…, Red Hot Chili Peppers And Flea Celebrate Chad Smith’s Birthday With…, Interview With Michael Amott (Arch Enemy), Armies, Your First Goal Is Power Metal: Sabaton Interview, Opeth Interview: Talked With Fredrik Akesson, The 10 Best Guns N’ Roses Songs of All Time, Top 5 AC/DC Guitar Solos Written By Angus Young, The Top 10 Greatest AC/DC Guitar Riffs Ever, Video List: Top 10 Metal Songs Never Played Live, 20 Metallica Guitar Riffs NOT Written by James Hetfield, Sophie Simmons Shares An Acoustic Performance Video Of Herself, Gene Simmons…, Ozzy Osbourne Shares A Mysterious Sneak Peek For A New Music…, Rob Zombie Reveals The Background Of His Iconic Music Video, Mötley Crüe Drops Surprise-released New Music Video After 8 Years, Metallica – Guess The Song Challenge (8-Bit Edition – You Have…. After 5 Years Of Waiting, David Gilmour Delights Pink Floyd Fans…, John Petrucci And Mike Portnoy Reunite For A New Album, Portnoy…, Dream Theater Icon Mike Portnoy: “Today Is The Day I Was…, Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Challenges David Bowie: “That’s What We Wanted”, KISS Announces The Death Of A Family Member, Is Big 4 Created By Metallica? JR Smalling was best-known by KISS army as the guy who delivers the legendary introduction on KISS’ breakout 1975 live album, “We were notified that JR Smalling has passed away after a long battle with cancer,” KISS shared on the group’s social media accounts. He passed away June 1st, but we were just notified.”, I am in total shock & my heart is broken once again. 0. Tag: Kiss Manager Jr Smalling Passed Away. “I am so sad to let you know that I lost another good friend. Original KISS road manager JR Smalling has passed away at the age of 68. “When KISS first started out on the road, absolutely no one believed in us, except the band and the crew. Scott Ian Revealed The Truth About A Mistaken Issue, Gene Simmons’ Daughter Sophie Shows Off Perfect Body Figures In Skintight Leopard-Printed Dress, Red Hot Chili Peppers And Flea Celebrate Chad Smith’s Birthday With Two Special Posts On Social Media, Wolf Van Halen Reacts To Claims That Van Halen Is Not Over Yet. Latest News. He was fiercely loyal, proud and did whatever necessary to make sure we could do our full show no matter who stood in the way. JR Smalling was best-known by KISS army as the guy who delivers the legendary introduction on KISS’ breakout 1975 live album, Alive! Test: Which Metallica Song Describes Your Life? and introduced us with the battle cry that still brings us on stage. Tag: Kiss Manager Jr Smalling Passed Away, Is Big 4 Created By Metallica? Today I learned of the passing of JR Smalling, he was one of the original KISS Road Managers. JR was the voice you hear on KISS Alive! 0. Quiz: Are You True Metallica Fan Or Poser? KISS Announces The Death Of A Family Member. Original KISS road manager JR Smalling has passed away at the age of 68. Eren Merdan Gursoy-June 7, 2020. Rock. “We were notified that JR Smalling has passed away after a long battle with cancer,” KISS shared on the group’s social media accounts. Sad news hit the KISS Army over the weekend with word that the band's original road manager, JR Smalling, had died at the age of 68. KISS confirmed the sad death of J.R. Smalling on social media and wrote a statement for the loss of their dear friend: Navis Afkari Death – Dead | Wrestler Navis Afkari Obituary – Passed... Dachuel Davis Death – Dead | Dachuel Davis Obituary – Passed Away, Dylan Cockerham Death – Dylan Cockerham Obituary | Cause Of Death, Virginia Mollenkott Death – Obituary | Dead – Virginia Mollenkott Passed Away, John Bonk Death – Obituary | Dead – John Bonk Passed Away, Juan Torruella Death – Obituary | Dead – Juan R. Torruella Passed Away, Stanley Robinson Death | UConn Legend Stanley Robinson Dead – Obituary. KISS confirmed Smalling ‘s passing in a social media post Saturday night (June 6). Test: Do You Think You’re The Ultimate Metallica Fan? Hear A 17-Year Old Bob Dylan On Record In 1959, Keith Richards Share New Video For 1992 “Hate It When…. The group wrote: “We were notified that JR Smalling has passed away after a long battle with cancer. As friends and families of the deceased are mourning the passing of their loved and cherished Navis Afkari. He was diagnosed with metastatic bone cancer in 2018. A wrestler was executed in Iran for participating in demos against the regime. This departure was confirmed through social media posts made by Twitter users who pour out tributes, and condolences to the family of the deceased. The Swiss Foreign Minister has just returned from Iran, where he is said to have handed over a list of human rights violations to the Mullahs (what it said, the media is silent about that). In 2014, JR Smalling co-authored the book, Out on the Streets – The True Tales of Life on the Road with the Hottest Band in the Land, KISS!. And that’s what I plan to do with my family and friends, conquer cancer together.”, Sebastian Bach Walks Out Of Interview After Homophobic Joke, Metallica And My Chemical Romance Will Headline 2021…, Ozzy Osbourne Was Once Invited By Eddie Van Halen To Sing…, Keith Richards Share New Video For 1992 “Hate It When You…, Malcolm Young: What Makes Him An Exceptional Guitar Player, Pete Townshend: What Makes Him An Exceptional Guitar Player, Ziggy Stardust vs. Aladdin Sane: Which Persona Captured…, The Story Of The Song: “Money for Nothing” (1985) By…, Revisiting 10 Doobie Brothers Songs From The 70s’, Reliving 10 Song Popularized By Status Quo, 5 Easy To Follow AC/DC Guitar Tutorial Videos, Relive 5 Of The Best-Selling Rock Artist Of The 80s’. We are still working on getting more details about the death, as a family statement on the death is yet to be released. Smalling guided the fledgling KISS from 1974 through its … Navis Afkari Death – Dead: A great loss was made known to InsideEko. Having heard about this great loss, the family of this individual is passing through pains, mourning the unexpected passing of their beloved. Rush Star Geddy Lee Says ‘It Was A Passion’ As He Talks About One Of His Finest Projects Dilara Onen-September 12, 2020. In 2014, JR Smalling co-authored the book. JR was the voice you hear on KISS…, “I am in total shock & my heart is broken once again,” shared Lydia Criss, ex-wife of original KISS drummer, Peter Criss, on Facebook. “JR was the voice you hear on, and introduced us with the battle cry that still brings us on stage. We should stop all relationship with such countries until human rights are respected. “If life on tour has taught me anything, it’s that if you believe in yourself you can conquer just about anything,” Smalling said when first diagnosed. He was fiercely loyal, proud and did whatever necessary to make sure we could do our full show no matter who stood in the way.

5 Gallon Calibration Test Can, Elections Saskatchewan Maps, Forbidden Broadway Triad, Celebration Of Discipline Review, Will Baytex Survive, Part Time Student Jobs Liverpool, Used Dodge Challenger For Sale Under 10 000 Near Me, Twinges Meaning In Tamil, Tc Energy Compressor Station Operator Salary, Raising To Subject, Engineering Progress Report Sample Pdf, I'm So Addicted To You Lyrics, Maze Runner Map Fortnite, Female Singers Of The 2000s List, Union Gas Moving Email Address, Expected Coles Share Price, Watch Kuht Online, Asia Oceania Cup Football, Krma Colorado, Ups Jobs Near Me, Packers Vs Bears 2013, Whistle Sports Internship, Newark Airport Cancellations, Fox Carolina News App, Michael Bunn Injury, Tea For Two (instrumental), David Schwarz Radio, Tti News, Panthers Vs Falcons Odds, Bombay Calling, New Mexico Snowpack, Gas Station Near Me, Boom Clap The Sound Of My Fart, Rocky Mountain News Article Archives, Chiefs 53-man Roster 2020, Pretty Village, Pretty Flame Full Movie English Subtitles, The Undoing Project Chapter 2 Summary, Husky Earnings Date, What Are The 4 Quad Cities, St Johnstone Away Kit History, Savannah Mccaskill Red Card, Sri Lankan Sayings, Husky Injection Molding Systems Subsidiaries, Mitchell And Ness Nba Shorts, Sheriff Officer Jobs In Winnipeg, Top-selling Sports Jerseys 2019, Superintendent Of Post Offices Salary, Keno Results, Deshauna Barber Army, Michigan Police Forum, Average Enbridge Employee Salary, Rams Vs Jets 2018, Maryland Average Temperature By Year, Taste Unlimited Locations, Nfl Defensive Rankings 2020, Island Line, Types Of Wasps In Germany, Uk Visa Application Tracking Online, 1pm Ist To Gmt, Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Website, Signal Desktop, Analytical Center For Central Asia, Psychokinesis Anime, Owl Merch, Cnx Company, Cnrl Horizon Jobs, Bombshell Game Ps4, Aggressive Meaning In Tamil,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment