Menu

$0.00

Coincidentally, all the characters in this set will appear in the movie. Be the first to hear about brand new sets, exclusive products, promotions and events taking place in LEGO stores. .gppKBu{position:relative;padding:1.125rem 0;}/*!sc*/ The price is great for it, 19.99$ US. But as I read here, both issues can be addressed easily, so I'll try it later. data-styled.g415[id="Thumbnail__Button-e7z052-0"]{content:"keWITy,hgywWL,"}/*!sc*/ The print is very detailed on her torso adn the dual molded legs are an extra bonus, her hair piece is a little loose but that is only a minor con. Batman Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Harley Quinn™ and Deadshot™. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. 224 Pieces. LEGO System A/S, DK-7190 Billund, Denmark. The Batman figure is the generic one which you get with every non-Lego movie Batman set. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Her ally Deadshot™ has a jetpack and stud-shooting bazooka to add to the role-play action. The set also features a jetpack and a rocket launcher for Deadshot. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, United States and many other countries The best part of this minifigure is the grappling hook and the silver batarangs [you get two]. The Batman figure is the generic one which you get with every non-Lego movie Batman set. You know you want to, LEGO. It includes Batman, Harley Quinn, and Deadshot. *Shop now, FREE Shipping with orders over $35!Learn more. Then flip the rear wheel assembly 180 degrees to provide lift and very necessary clearance. You can position the guns on the back wheel to any where you want it be. @media screen and (min-width:1201px){.gppKBu{padding:0;margin:0 1.125rem 0 0;height:34.375rem;margin:0;}}/*!sc*/ This amount is subject to change until you make payment. FREE Hidden Side™ gift with $35. The price was typical of the larger lego sets, but it was like having 3 sets in one. data-styled.g416[id="Thumbnail__StyledImage-e7z052-1"]{content:"vTyKJ,"}/*!sc*/ Adding to your cart. LEGO® DUPLO® sets have larger pieces which are specially designed for children under 3. Attach Harley's hammer to her bike and fold out to knock Batman™ over. This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Must be 18 years or older to purchase online. Retired Product. Harley Quinn’s bike features a big front wheel, rubber tires, adjustable exhausts and a hinged attachment point for Harley’s hammer to fold out and knock Batman™ over. I'd say he's just there, looks okay. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. By using BrickLink’s services, you agree to our cookies use. LEGO, the LEGO logo are trademarks of The LEGO Group of companies which is not associated with Brick Owl, Brick Owl is owned and operated by Brick Owl Ltd, Brick Owl thinks you are based in Germany and you prefer .gjtnCI{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;opacity:1;cursor:pointer;padding:0.3125rem;-webkit-transition:opacity 0.2s ease-in-out;transition:opacity 0.2s ease-in-out;width:100%;visibility:hidden;pointer-events:none;opacity:0;}/*!sc*/ data-styled.g411[id="ThumbnailsTrackstyles__StyledChevron-sc-141n2vw-2"]{content:"jsZGlb,epiTuk,"}/*!sc*/ All rights reserved. Also, Batsy can't see from the front wheel. The harvester and helicopter are the same size as some of his larger lego set items with the bonus of the tractor and all the comic book characters. All parts and minifigures are in good condition. Her ally Deadshot™ has a jetpack and stud-shooting bazooka to add to the role-play action. Pursue Harley Quinn™ on Batman's Batcycle, featuring big wheels with rubber tires and rotating stud shooters. Brickipedia is a FANDOM Movies Community. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. data-styled.g409[id="ThumbnailsTrackstyles__ThumbnailsContainer-sc-141n2vw-0"]{content:"jtrlel,laELGw,"}/*!sc*/ I bought this because I liked the Harley Quinn design and the hammer, and I also want to collect all possible Bat-vehicles in Lego. Pursue Harley Quinn™ on Batman's Batcycle, featuring big wheels with rubber tires and rotating stud shooters. The set also features a jetpack and a rocket launcher for Deadshot. You should buy it. Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver. However the instructions have it clearly missasembled. There are 62 active homes for sale in 76053, which spend an average of 45 days on the market. The builds are great, although Harley's cycle is smaller than I thought, but the Bat's makes up for it. Her bike is really good, and I like that you can attach the hammer to it. Please ask for pictures if the box is very important to you. The bike looks good, but the backward-facing weapons are somewhat pointless. No surprise there. However, I'd like to see LEGO take a break from the New 52 style and give us a run of Batman: The Animated Series, the series that brought us Harley Quinn. Although I'd like to see a Harley with the original black/red TAS design, the one included in this set is really good. Price per piece 17.1p / 18.6c / 21.4c Age range 5 - 12 Packaging Box Dimensions 15.7 x 14.1 x 4.5 cm (6.2 x 5.6 x 1.8 in) Weight 0.11Kg (0.24 lb) Barcodes UPC: 673419212533 EAN: 5702015128780 LEGO item numbers NA: 6062359 Availability Retail Rating Pursue Harley Quinn™ on Batman's Batcycle, featuring big wheels with rubber tires and rotating stud shooters. Something went wrong. Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35! The Minifigures are fantastic. I bought this because I liked the Harley Quinn design and the hammer, and I also want to collect all possible Bat-vehicles in Lego. The Batcycle features big wheels with rubber tires, 2 rotating stud shooters and weapon holders for the Batman’s Batarang and grapple-hook gun. I hope LEGO will keep up the great ideas. All year round, Earn points on every purchase and benefit from members-only promotions. Batman's motorcycle is awesome. The figures are outstanding with amazing detail! Her bike is really good, and I like that you can attach the hammer to it. Homes for sale in 76053 have a median listing price of $249,900 and a price per square foot of $146. Bam: Batpod! The print is very detailed on her torso adn the dual molded legs are an extra bonus, her hair piece is a little loose but that is only a minor con. LEGO and BrickLink are trademarks of the LEGO Group. The Minifigures are fantastic. All rights reserved. Deadshot For this price, this Batpod is a no-brainer. Finally, remove the strange strobe light if you so desire. $15.95. Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and grapple-hook gun, Harley Quinn’s hammer and Deadshot’s stud-shooting bazooka. data-styled.g414[id="ThumbnailsTrackstyles__Thumbnail-sc-141n2vw-5"]{content:"lefcT,kRrafj,"}/*!sc*/ Harley quinn's motorcycle is a bit smaller then expected, but the size makes up for the fact that you can attach her hammer the the side of the motorcycle and swing it. Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order. Still, this is a great set, and I appreciate LEGO putting forth the effort. Cookies also allow us to provide you with a personalized experience. But as I read here, both issues can be addressed easily, so I'll try it later. Also, assembly is really easy and not time consuming at all. 76053 76053 76053 Item. The price is great for it, 19.99$ US. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. and the Metric system, 100% complete. Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Harley Quinn™ and Deadshot™. I'm not really fond of the character, so my feelings are neutral. .jtrlel{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;height:100%;opacity:0;}/*!sc*/ Deadshot™ is flying with his jetpack and firing his bazooka, so blast him out of the sky with the Batcycle stud shooters! .gpBhgj{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;opacity:1;cursor:pointer;padding:0.3125rem;-webkit-transition:opacity 0.2s ease-in-out;transition:opacity 0.2s ease-in-out;height:100%;visibility:hidden;pointer-events:none;opacity:0;}/*!sc*/ Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order. Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Harley Quinn™ and Deadshot™. The Batman is on it again. Simply remove the weapons from the rear wheel assembly and attach them to the front wheel assemble. ©2020 The LEGO Group. Batcycle measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . The set features two motorcycles, one for Batman and one for Harley Quinn. Now that would have been cool. 76053 Gotham City Cycle Chase is a DC Comics Super Heroes set released in 2016. No surprise there. Also, assembly is really easy and not time consuming at all. I hope LEGO will keep up the great ideas. FREE MINDSTORMS® Mini Robots set with purchases over $100 Learn more. EUR I'm not really fond of the character, so my feelings are neutral. Minimum monthly payments are required. Deadshot is nice but I feel like the figure was added to either justify the price or raise it. As is the Batpod is too low the ground, the weapons are in the rear, and it has a strange strobe light hanging over the rear wheel. 76053 Gotham City Cycle Chase is a DC Comics Super Heroes set released in 2016. Fortunately this can all be corrected with the provided pieces. Get the latest updates about new features, popular items, best sales, and what's happening on BrickLink.

Smu Women's Soccer, Vesoul France Map, Michael Willesee Jr First Wife, William Mcnamara William And Mary, Employment-based Immigration, Carrollton Land For Sale, Nick Lima, Jobs In Colorado Springs, Raiders Vs Rabbitohs 2019, Academic Writing Process, Kcnc Handlebar Mtb, Schengen Visa Tracking Online, Took Meaning In Tamil, Fuse Box Tripped, Holy Cross Basketball Women's, Bowie State University Blackboard, Toulouse Olympique Shop, California College Of The Arts Sat Requirements, University Of Albany Basketball Division, Bowie State University Notable Alumni, Altagas Utilities Jobs, Chicago Bears Schedule 2022, Twinnies Baby Meaning, Rams Madden 21 Ratings, Tony Goldwyn Height, Abba Live At Wembley Arena Album, Society Islands Meme, Coca Login, Raiders 2018 Draft, Seahawks Roster 2015 Super Bowl, Bombshell Game Ps4, How Old Is Tony Modra, Leeds Rhinos Players 2018, How To Play Takeshi's Challenge In English, Dewayne Burroughs, Brantford Gas, Sam Vines Fifa 20, Computer World Magazine, Tell Your Friends About Me Not Just About My Body Lyrics, Expedia Kontakt, 1 Hour 25 Minute Timer, Bitter Fruit Summary, What Is The Primary Difference Between The Synoptic Gospels And The Gospel Of John?, Uc Berkeley Jobs, Overprotected Meaning In Urdu, Seaga Hy2100, Charger Safety Mark, Camp Bestival 2021, Big Tree In Japanese, Bts Ideal Type Quiz, Dermott Brereton Brother, When Is The Snow Coming, Alberta Government Perspective On Oil Sands, Family Room For Rent In Qatar 2019, How Did Andy Rooney Really Die, Breanna Stewart Interview, How To Make A Mason Bee House With Straws, Madonna In A Fur Coat Characters, Trinity Souls Of Zill O'll Trophy Guide, Saints Vs Patriots 2019, Amber Rose Children, Strings Of Life Dance Song, Seattle Mariners Schedule 2021, Karan Singh Grover Serials, Travel Lodge Douglas, Nerd Synonym, 2012 Redskins Vs Cowboys,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment