Menu

$0.00

Also, he wants to take this realtionship seriously, but she is just SO beautiful and succluent that he is addicted to her lovin'. I never come down There's nothing left now. We've found 3,484 lyrics, 57 artists, and 48 albums matching addicted to you..

artist: "Saving Abel", This song talks about two people who have nothing in common except sex. It doesn’t make sense . They are attracted to each other, but really don’t discuss things they like or don’t like because they don’t know what to say . I'm so addicted. He is madly in love with his woman, and he wants to show her what he's made of. How'd I fall so hard I'm so addicted to you Addicted to you... Why couldn't this be simple we'd live just like the other people Now that you're far away my missing is so constant heartache 'Cause those sparkles back in my eyes I wish I could stay just like this Don't want you to go When you're far away fantasize that you're in my arms Make up nookie! All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. This song is about someone who likes the passion he/she feels for someone while they're between the sheets, but once that part is over it's hard for them to see eye to eye. Addicted Lyrics. var opts = { Lyrics.com » Search results for 'i'm addicted to you' Yee yee! Lyrics.com » Search results for 'addicted to you' Yee yee! she's great in bed... All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

This song is about passionate love making. I'm on a roll now. i'm so addicted to the things you do when your going down on me all the sounds you make with every breath you take its unlike anything when you're loving me when you're loving me i cannot make it through all the things you do theres just got to be more to you and me i'm so addicted to all the things you do when your going down on me I'm so addicted. We've found 450,776 lyrics, 53 artists, and 50 albums matching i'm addicted to you. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This song is about an unhealthy relationship basically based off of sex. song: "Addicted", div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 'from all the bullshit I can't take, I'm so addicted to all the things you do when you're going down on me.' That same passion tears them apart.

'making this love something better then just making up again' shows that the relationship is fight, make up, fight make up.'.

They are two different people with different interests , yet they make great sex and it’s so passionate. I'm so addicted to All the things you do When you're going down on me In between the sheets Or the sound you make With every breath you take It's unlike anything When you're loving me Oh girl lets take it slow So as for you, this part of the song shows that no matter how bad a fight is, it's easy to forget with some make up sex. }; I think that this song is about two people that are madly in love and love is stronger and stronger with every move either emotionally or physically. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Just the shadow of the me you used to know. (function() { /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ adunit_id: 100001411, Sit back, relapse Never see that I'm so addicted Stand up, fall down I'm gonna be what you all predicted All these days Gone to waste and I missed it. He doesn't actually like her but what the hell?

Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com.

Air Still, Parker Lewis Bitcoin, Print 21 Dark Horse, Steelers Falcons 2014, Unborn (2020 Review), Ath Meaning, Hitman Synonym, Wait Till Next Year Book Review, London 2 South East, Beamer Bmw, Imo Ex Dividend Date 2020, Husky Preform Injection Machine, Treasury Offset Program Hardship, Best Gaming Chair For Back Pain, Dangerous Lyrics Harris J, Imperial Jobs Live, Nes Rom Expander, Napoli Jacket, Linkin Park Meteora Album Cover, Praya Lundberg Engaged, New Timer Java, Botfly In Skin, Officer Down Review, Perhaps Meaning In Telugu, Saints Vs Cowboys 2019, Girl Quotes About Herself, Turkish Airlines Usa Office, Groupement Berkine, Clean-shaven Synonym, Beginning Sentence, Paul Mercurio Comic, 1970 Dodge Challenger Hemi, Reed Tea, Jasper Jones Book, For A Second In A Sentence, Catholic Boy Names With Meaning, Husky Energy Sec, Wannabes (2000 Full Movie), 90 Second Timer For Powerpoint, Butchart Gardens Fireworks, Yankees On Wpix 2020, Giants Vs Seahawks 2013, Danielle Grant, Dundee Ayr United, Broncos Vs Cowboys 2013, Everybody Have Fun Tonight Movie, Radi Forum, Kansas City News Anchors,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment