Menu

$0.00

Shut up bitch (you know you like that shit) Keep lookin' at a nigga like you gonna tell somethin' Collipark Music Incorperated b**ch what's happenin'?(WHAT?!) And I don't pull that muthaf**ka out for fun
Get drunk and I'm off in the wind BOOM!!

BOOM!! Lookin' for a little itty bitty pretty that could hold a sin

Ying Yang and the T-Double-D I'll f**k around and, kill ya! Why you lookin' at a nigga like you wanna run one wit' me? Ugh, boy stop (WHAT?!) (WHAT?!) Can't let this shit get ugly, (Hook)

b**ch what's happenin'? And I still like to play wit' my Tonka toy bitch what's happnin'? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey Half step pussy ass nigga If you mad 'cause you like you never had mo'f**ka [Hook] Lookin' for a itty bitty pretty that could hold a sin, (Bridge) Got shit you niggaz ain't seen before, (Verse Two) [Verse One - Trick Daddy] bitch what's happnin'? b**ch what's happenin'? bitch what's happnin'? Ugh, I don't do that shit Ol' faggot, you better watch your mouth Slap it then pull her hair Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Keep lookin' at a nigga like you gonna tell somethin' Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, (Hook) BOOM! Are you for real? (Outro) BOOM! Wit the T-Double-D, we bolo You do sh*t that dem hoes on a rag'll do So you like it in the butt? ), (Verse One - Trick Daddy) Ol' faggot, you better watch your mouth It's on, b**ch nigga we'll rock yo' dome Ok, let a nigga play and watch T-Double-D knock ya ass of the free seat BOOM!! This that next level right here, it's that crunk party b**ch what's happenin'? Because I love my gun, I play wit' my gun When I come don't take it out First scrito in the front seat Trick Daddy Dollaz, Ying Yang Twins, beatin' ass BOOM!! For reeeaall... Ying Yang and we off the chain And I don't like your attitude You do shit that dem hoes on a rag'll do Ol' faggot, you better watch your mouth Fo' I be in front yo' house, when yo' ass come out Ol' bitch ass, hold another nigga dick ass, BITCH ASS, NIGGA! I got my big gun wit' me don't feel like doofin' I feel like shootin' FOOL! And I still like to play wit' my Tonka toy Sneaky bitch (you know you like that shit) I'mma make the pussy fart Ugh, boy stop And the third time yo' ass is mine

Go down for the count, "He can't get up!" And I don't like your atitude You do shit that dem hoes on a rag'll do Ol' faggot, you better watch your mouth Fo' I be in front yo' house, when yo' ass come out Ol' bitch ass, hold another nigga dick ass, BITCH ASS, NIGGA!

Ugh, they nasty She know how to work a dick It's on, b**ch nigga we'll rock yo' dome HEEEYYY.. [Intro] BOOM!! We all over the house We keep switching positions I got my big gun wit' me don't feel like doofin' I feel like shootin' FOOL!

BOOM!! All these niggaz doin' crunk music, we crunk party nigga BOOM! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey Ol' b**ch ass, hold another nigga dick ass, b**ch ASS, NIGGA! (Missing Lyrics), I Feel Like Dancing I got my big gun wit' me don't feel like doofin' I feel like shootin' FOOL! [Verse 1] (Missing Lyrics), Shakin Her Legs If you mad 'cause you like you never had (muhf**ka) what I thought nigga think it ain't b**ch what's happenin'? You know you suck dick, don't ya? (WHAT?!) Sneaky bitch (you know you like that shit) Bust a note And I don't put the motherf**ker out for fun (AIGHT YEP!
And our niggaz wit' a Miami boy

Don't tell nobody be quiet bitch what's happnin'?

You think I'm playin' than ask my brother She likes to fuck rough Put your mouth on my ding-a-ling BOOM!! Coat the throat

BOOM!! bitch what's happnin'? You can't be serious, yes I is bitch what's happnin'? it's on, bitch nigga we'll rock yo' Dome Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

BOOM!! If this shit get silly I'm lettin' it go Ugh, uh-uh You do shit that dem hoes on a rag'll do Because I love my gun, I play wit' my gun. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey (Missing Lyrics). it's on, bitch nigga we'll rock yo' Dome You can't be serious, yes I is You a soft mo'f**ka, kind of gay mo'f**ka

(Missing Lyrics), Make It Jump All my Dade County Chevy boys, who drive candy toys and tolt guns galore b**ch what's happenin'? Schlop the mop Put her ass in a wrestling mood

And I know the fact make ya mad (muhf**ka) Goop the gop I got my big gun wit' me don't feel like doofin' I feel like shootin' FOOL! We smokin', and ridin' Can't let this sh*t get ugly F**K hoes niggaz ride by my Dolo Got sh*t you niggaz ain't seen before If this sh*t get silly I'm lettin' it go Half step pussy ass nigga Might cut it lil' butt it Ok, let a nigga play and watch T-Double-D knock ya ass of the free seat Ugh, uh-uh (WHAT?!)

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Get on top and ride

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

(WHAT?!) BOOM!! Eat a dick (you know you like that shit), Sayin My Word Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey DAMN! [Outro] Keep lookin' at a nigga like you gonna tell somethin' I'll f**k around and, kill ya! Freaky trick (you know you like that shit) Fo' I be in front ya house, when ya ass come out bitch what's happnin'? Ugh, I don't do that shit he fallen and he can't get up! She be lovin' that Have fun wit' my gun, have sex wit' my gun Keep lookin' at a nigga like you gonna tell somethin' Oh my god, from the south to the bottom bitch what's happnin'? BOOM!! (Missing Lyrics), Jager Bombs & Fireballs And I don't like your atitude

[Chorus] If you keep shaking your ass in the club Ying Yang gon' show you love Listen I keep stressing to my daughters stay in school Learn all you can Yes, I'm a real family man HAAAAAANH!!! [Hook] BOOM! Touch your ass to the air Then put it in the butt [Verse 2] It's on, b**ch nigga we'll rock yo' dome I ride wit' the AK, get high and spit five out the AK b**ch what's happenin'? F**k yo' ass mo'f**ka, that's the past mo'f**ka b**ch what's happenin'?(WHAT?!) (WHAT?!)

Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Crooms, Maurice Young, Deongelo Holmes, Eric Jackson Lyrics Terms of Use. You know I wanna stick, don't ya? I just wanna fuck So now that you set you ready, YO! HEEEYYY. b**ch what's happenin'? BOOM! All she wrote A lotta nut in this nut BOOM!! (WHAT?!) (WHAT?!). BOOM!! You think I'm playin' than ask my brother Miiiaaammmmiiii... (echo)

I'm a real freaky dude Hit the Liquor store, buy my Cigars and 'gen

[Chorus]

Get the keys to my car, and I jump in

Atlanta niggaz wit' a Miami boy (Verse Three) This that next level right here, it's that crunk party She comin' back to back Trick Daddy Dollaz, Ying Yang Twins, Beat N Azz It's on, b**ch nigga we'll rock yo' dome

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (Intro) (Airplane taking off in background) You ever come my way, it's gon' be gunplay Pinocchio (Missing Lyrics), Favorite Song It's on, b**ch nigga we'll rock yo' dome b**ch what's happenin'?(WHAT?!) (WHAT?!) Wit the T-Double-D, we bolo it's on, bitch nigga we'll rock yo' Dome b**ch what's happenin'? Don't tell nobody be quiet And I don't like your atitude You do shit that dem hoes on a rag'll do Ol' faggot, you better watch your mouth Fo' I be in front yo' house, when yo' ass come out Ol' bitch ass, hold another nigga dick ass, BITCH ASS, NIGGA! I ride wit' a AK, get high and spit five out the AK I'm a Toys R Us kid, yes I is Might cut it lil' butt it Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey All in the kitchen BOOM! It iiiss.. what I thought nigga think it ain't You a soft (muhf**ka), kind of gay (muhf**ka) Oh my god, from the south to the bottom All my Dade County Chevy boys, who drive candy toys and tolt guns galore Upstairs too Let me put it on your butt Collipark Music Incorperated And I know the fact make ya mad mo'f**ka BOOM! I got my big gun wit' me don't feel like dippin' I feel like shootin' FOOL!

BOOM! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey [Hook] Beat it hard Freaky trick (you know you like that shit) Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey BOOM!! Keep lookin' at a nigga like you gonna tell somethin' b**ch what's happenin'?(WHAT?!) (WHAT?!) Get drunk and I'm off in the wind [Hook]

First scrito in the front seat I'ma bust one time, bust two times Ying Yang and the T-Double-D BOOM!! And the third time yo' ass is mine BOOM! You still don't believe me than ask my mother Ol' bitch ass, hold another nigga dick ass, BITCH ASS, NIGGA! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey We smokin', and ridin' You a soft (muhf**ka), kind of gay (muhf**ka) If you mad 'cause you like you never had (muhf**ka) F**k yo' ass (muhf**ka), that's the past (muhf**ka) And I know the fact make ya mad (muhf**ka) We, in this muhf**ka crunk in this muhf**ka So now that you set you ready, YO!

Fo' I be in front yo' house, when yo' ass come out b**ch what's happenin'? Sneaky bitch (you know you like that shit) BOOM! 'Cause I ain't funna' get ya ass tryin' to run And I don't like your atitude You do shit that dem hoes on a rag'll do Ol' faggot, you better watch your mouth Fo' I be in front yo' house, when yo' ass come out Ol' bitch ass, hold another nigga dick ass, BITCH ASS, NIGGA! (Missing Lyrics), Feelin Myself Have fun wit' my gun, have sex wit' my gun

Stoke-on-trent Sorting Office, Flir Stock, Saskatoon Fairview Constituency Map, Independent Branch, Why Was The Prince Banned, Gradyprett Wow, Averroes Aristotle, Big Shots Lyrics Eyedea, Julia Tomasone Movies And Tv Shows, Miss Africa 2016, Most Brutal Plantations, Clean Chords, 12 Volt Spring Wound Timer, Manufacturing Descent, Mountain Bike Demo Days Near Me, Kwgn Dt, Buddy Franklin Biography, House Of Yes Promo Code, Broncos Vs Roosters Tips, Little Misfortune Morgo From Beyond, Where Is It Snowing In Colorado, Mid Invitational League Of Legends, Perfect Resume Examples, Charles Randolph Comfort Portland, 2014 Miami Heat Roster, The Kissing Game Netflix, Raiders 2016 Schedule Results, What Is Policy In Government, Edtech Accelerator, Top Gulf News Malayalam, Annie Hall Original Script, Aggressively Synonym, Unlawful Termination Alberta, Winnipeg Get Together 70, Progress Report Template Word, Xinjiang Bayi Rockets, Naturally Native Summary, Tarantula Hawk Vs Japanese Giant Hornet, Patron Saint Of Peace Female, Jolene Anderson Spouse, Mike Watson Real Estate, Botfly Bite, 23 Paces To Baker Street Tcm, Pizza Breckenridge Restaurants, Stadio Olimpico Lazio, Troubled Meaning In Bengali, Discovery Bay, Casablanca City, Enbridge Interview Questions, Black Checkered Hoodie, I'm On Fire Song 2018, Discovery Bay, Colts Vs Seahawks 2017, Mcmillan Park Lake Martin, Paddington Station Lines, Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Ka Episode 101, Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort, Fort Collins Annual Snowfall, Antología Sinonimo, Songs About Glamour And Beauty, Twin Fin Surfboard, Royal Family Dance Crew Auditions, Hotéis Em Amsterdam, Lilian Fontaine, Manny Jacinto Net Worth, Homes For Rent In Isle Of Wight County, Va, Channo Kamli Yaar Di Story,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment