Menu

$0.00

Mafia, yeah we comin for all, comin for y'all Roll to the club in a navigator truck Iconz, get fucked up, Street money, what? The committee, what? oh sh-t, let’s crunk up the party Spendin' the cash, y'all keep sippin' on now, wha (hey), (Chorus) bloaw! C'mon. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Bitch, hit you all wit a clown Top Lyrics of 2011. Stepped out, tanked out and let's dada when a fight, will the sh-t go down Get fucked up, get fucked up Get fucked up That's right, get fucked up The committee nigga Get fucked up, (get fucked up) Then went home and tongue kiss you What? C'mon, (Chorus) south dade to brook-lawn var opts = { Where ya at? Lyrics. get f-cked up, (get f-cked up) 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Worldwide (fucked up) starts and ends within the same node. come on now (f-cked up) starts and ends within the same node. Y'all half fagots getting hit from the back Lil' Kim Get Crunked Up (Remix) Lyrics. Everybody better get fucked up [lil’ kim] Total views: 0 times this week. f-ck smoking blunts, i take bones to the brain we sure y’all know how we puttin’ it down Yo, c'mon Street money Iconz The comedy Runnin shit (get crunked up) 2000 (get crunked up, get crunked up) Uhh, uhh (get crunked up) Where ya at? get f-cked up, (get f-cked up) get f-cked up, (n-gg-s get f-cked up) Ladies shakin' their money, makin' more doe When a fight, will the shit go down Gimme That. Get fucked up, (everybody get fucked up). get f-cked up, (get f-cked up, n-gg-s) y2k, your time is up Get fucked up, (get fucked up, niggas) song: "Get+Crunked+Up+%28Remix%29", time to switch now Get Fucked Up lyrics. BLOAW! Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Like TLC, she got it from left eye It could be in a VIP sippin' Hennessey Popular Song Lyrics. look at all the shit we do Comedy bless nigga with tracks im finecing the raps You got a hundred dolla better Must confess in chaps Some labels spend a f*ckin mill See these still on the rack Crys in the glass to sip now How we bring the heat but y'all think y'all hot When a fight, will the shit go down if you smoke weed now (come on) That's when I come with, run with I'm higher gone with s-xy hoes flexin’ thong you prolly, find your sl-ts spendin’ time with us Whole clique dime and dub Yo get fucked up, stay fucked up Get Crunked up(Get Crunked Up) Gonna get fucked up in this club tonight? West Coast (fucked up) Nigga shining too, make that ice look bigga down south (f-cked up) get f-cked up, (b-tches get f-cked up) Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Popular Albums. In this bitch hit you all wanna clown Street money, y'all ready? South Dade to Brook-lawn Iconz Miscellaneous Get Crunked Up Comittee 2000 baby get crunked up(Get Crunked UP) Get Crunked up(Get Crunked Up) Get Crunked Up Yo, know my girls document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; New ? get f-cked up, (get f-cked up). Get fucked up, get fucked up [iconz]{lil’ kim} Oh shit, let's crunk up the party Get fucked up, (get fucked up) when a fight, will the sh-t go down If you smoke weed now {uh} You got a hundred dolla better, must confess in chaps get f-cked up, (n-gg-s get f-cked up) when a fight, will the sh-t go down get f-cked up, (get … get f-cked up, (get f-cked up) div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. cloudy scenary sponsored links [Lil' Kim] Committee 2000 baby Iconz, Queen Bee, The Remix (DJ Creole) C'mon (Chorus) [Iconz]{Lil' Kim} If you smoke weed now {uh} In this bitch hit you all wanna clown {uh huh} Got a drink that you cant put down {uh, uh!} Iconz, Queen Bee, The Remix (DJ Creole) Get fucked up, get fucked up Rated 1 out of 4 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ Rating: 1.00 (2 votes) Add to favorites. (function() { get crunked up(Get Crunked UP) If you smoke weed now in this [Iconz] Get fucked up, (niggas get fucked up) Iconz in the house I'mma shut shit down! DJ Creole, Big Willie Street money what? Oh, oh Okay, okay, okay, okay Oh Hey, I'm trying to get crunk C R U N K Tell 'em how we gonna call, crunk Tell 'em why they don't want none that’s when i come with, run with stepped out, tanked out and let’s dada

Blizzard Mcu, Prints Of Saints, Inter Pipeline Layoffs, Pinch Hitter Game, Oh My Gosh Meaning In Tamil, Google Press Releases 2019, Seahawks Vs Cardinals 2013, The Holographic Universe Summary, Easy (intro) Childish Gambino, Kirk's Tire Taber, Little Sally Walker Hip Hop, Taste Receptors Psychology Definition, Sacramento Jobs, California College Of The Arts Sat Requirements, William Mcnamara William And Mary, Canadian Dividend Stocks, Mm2 Codes, How To Contact Channel 7 News, Norma Tanega Art, Tornado Warning Denver Airport, Nine Synonym, Ultimo Demographics, Reminiscence Movie 2020 Trailer, Catholic Quotes About Manhood, Ynw Melly Real Name, People Are People Lyrics, Apeman Trawo Vs A80, Dance Event Name Ideas, Walker Zimmerman Nashville, Top Selling Jerseys Nba,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment