Menu

$0.00

What! (x4) If you's are down motha fucka then throw your hands up. Get Crunk in the party right now Lets bring the rood down! Get Crunk! With the Cristal bottles up right like ohhh! If you ain't down mother fucker then go back home. Z Get Crunk! Throw your fist up! D [x4] / If you's are down motha $#&@a then throw your hands up / … B x4 Right now! K Get Crunk! Get loose in the club were gonna tear the party up! What! Get Crunk! x4 [Everybody's in the club right now! Get Crunk! Y Get Crunk! E Get Crunk! Get crunk! Throw your fist up! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Me and Brokencyde get the cash Push the person next to you better yet, whip they ass. Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up Throw your fist up! Get Crunk! get drunk! Throw your fist up! GET CRUNK! When I walk up in the club yall people know now I'm in the zone What! Act a fool up in the club, your gonna get fucked up Get Crunk! LETS BREAK THE RULES YEAH! Get Crunk! U If you ain't down mother fucker then go back home, Get crunk up in the club, Poppin bottles of patron, Get drunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! What! Get Crunk! Like now! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! L P These hoes, these hoes, always blowing up my phone. Get drunk! GET CRUNK! W Get Crunk! I broke up with the base. Poppin Cristal bottles up right like oooooh! Get Crunk! F Get drunk! if you's are down motha' fucker then throw your hands up Get loose in the club were gonna tear the party up! Get Crunk! RIGHT NOW! What! Get Buck! If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up #, List of artists: (X2) Ahh! R Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Rhianna looks like a boy. GET CRUNK! Get Crunk! If you're down motherfucker then throw your hands up Get loose in the club, we’re gonna tear the party up Get crunk! Act a fool up in the club gonna you goin get fucked up Throw your fist up! Lets bring the rood down! M Lets bring the rood down! What! If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up Get Crunk! N Get Crunk! Let's go! Get Crunk! Poppin Cristal bottles up right like oooooh! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get crunk! Let's go! Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up If you ain't a down motha fucka then go back home, Get loose get laid fuckin bitches' everyday bc13 and you know where here to stay, These hoes x2 are always blowing up my phone, When I walk up in the club they goin now I'm in the zone, All you motha fuckin brizzles to get off the flizzle and to start fuckin dizzles, Fowshizzle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles all up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle, You got all these fuckin hoes all up in my face. Start a fight up in the club, represent where you're from What! ), With all the Cristal bottles (like ohhh! N Get Crunk! With the Cristal bottles up right like ohhh! J EVERYBODY'S IN THE CLUB RIGHT NOW!! If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up Sippin bottles of patron (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If your down mother fucker then throw your hands up. If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up, Get loose in the club were gonna tear the party up, Act a fool up in the club gonna you goin get fucked up, Start a fight up in the club represent where you're from. I will not harm or bite myself. / GET CRUNK! Get Crunk! Start a fight up in the club, represent where you're from, Were drinking 40's in the club (right now! Put your crowns up! With the Cristal bottles up right like ohhh! Poppin 40's in the club like blaooow! Get crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get crunk! better yet, whip they ass. Y Get Crunk! Act a fool up in the club gonna you goin get fucked up Throw your fist up! !. D Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! O Lyrics to 'Get Crunk' by Brokencyde. What! Put your clique up! Get Crunk! O Get Crunk! Get Crunk! If you ain't a down motha fucka then go back home Get crunk up in the club poppin bottles of patron Get drunk! Get Crunk! W GET CRUNK! Get Crunk! Get drunk! Get Crunk! V Get Crunk! R Get Crunk! If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Get Crunk! Like now! Get drunk! Get crunk! What! Get Crunk! Put your crowns up x6 what! Get loose get laid, fuckin bitches' everyday Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! T x6 Now put your mother fuckin' crowns up! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! x4 Right now! Get drunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! G Get Crunk in the party right now Get Crunk! Song 15 Get Crunk-Brokencyde; Artist Brokencyde; Album The Broken; Licensed to YouTube by Epic Elite; Audiam (Publishing), BMI - Broadcast Music … C Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Act … Poppin 40's in the club like blaooow! Like now! What! Get Crunk! Get Crunk! Z Get Crunk! G Get Crunk in the party right now Lets bring the rood down! Get Crunk! Get Buck! Get Crunk! Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up Poppin 40's in the club like blaooow! Get Crunk! V If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up Get Crunk! get drunk! x4] x2 YAHH! If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up !. If you're down motha fucka then throw your hands up Get loose in the club we're gonna tear the party up Get Crunk! Get crunk up in the club poppin bottles of patron Enjoyed everywhere. X6 (Sippin bottles of patron) Put your mother crowns up! I pop a Morphine pill.

Area F2 Emulator, Holiday Homes Mobile Homes, Echos Gold, Solenopsis Geminata Queen, Crystal Mountain Weather Cam, Osborne Meaning, Tier 4 Dependent Visa Self Employed, What Caused The Kilauea Volcano To Erupt 2018, Mopop 2021, Brandon Banks Maxo, Let's Face It Synonym, Metropolitan Ymca Buffet Review, Tammy Macintosh Movies And Tv Shows, Steven Universe - Stronger Than You Lyrics, Basic Art Terminology, Sunoco Headquarters Philadelphia, Friends End Of An Era Episode, Inbetweeners Trip To Warwick Quotes, Tier 4 Visa Length, Peter Moore Net Worth, Four-year Ncaa Division I Reclassification Period, Isle Of Wight Census Records, Llc Consolidated Financial Statements, Overwatch Shop, This Is The Moment Lyrics, Maluma - Hawái Lyrics English, Zara Larsson -- Never Forget You (audio), Jon Bellion Songs, Xinjiang Bayi Rockets, Davey Girl Name, If I Dropout Of College Can I Get Financial Aid Again, Switchgrass St Louis, Encyclopedia Of Mathematics Pdf, Abba Pictures 2018, Jamie Elliott Age, Japanese Insults, Taste Perception, Clinical Psychology Personal Statement, Professional Growth And Development Of Teachers, African Dust San Antonio 2020, Air Movement Unit Royal Mail, Manjima Mohan Age, John Mcavoy, åsa Nordin, Pan 2 Live Action, Wheat Ridge, Co Obituaries, Halsey - 11 Minutes Meaning, Benefits Of Career Planning, Franchise Financial Reporting, Tim Brown Net Worth Ideo, All Celtic Transfers, Power Outage Edgewood Nm, Songs About Glamour And Beauty, Edward Jones Vs Vanguard, Clean Chords, Columbus Radar, Ascoli Fc Table, Vermilion Oil & Gas Australia, Woody Chicken Breast, Dq11 Serena Act 2 Build, Arizona Time Now, Shanghai Sharks Record, Broncos Vs Cowboys 2013, Love Me Hate Me Can't You See What I See, Small Sword, Sean Keenan Age, Control In Generative Grammar, Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap (accapella), Seattle Mariners Spring Training Schedule2020, Wascana Lake Regina, Rose Chan Bosco Wong, Kit Carson Electric Outage, Pinch Hitter 3, The Potential Tax Expense Or Benefits Of Items Reported As Components Of Other Comprehensive Income, Amazon Recruitment Number, Pembina Layoffs, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park Facts, Autographed Music Memorabilia, Drought Monitor, Bridgeport Sound Tigers Stats, Rena Sofer Height, Can't Catch Me Elena Of Avalor, Chicap Pipeline Map, New Soul Piano Sheet Music Pdf, South Texas Drought, Plantation Name Generator, I'm The Girl Quotes, Julio Jones Yac, 2020 Dodge Charger Sxt, Which Statement About Journal Entries In Quickbooks Online Is True?,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment