Menu

$0.00

Download our mobile app now. You never know what might come of it.Best wishes.PB (misteriboov@gmail.com)Here are the words again:Sing muse!Of the torch, the flame that burns within.That cold fire,A life's desire to win.Of ambition, drive,And the will to striveFaster,Higher,Stronger.Noble athlete am I.Fleet-footed, stout of heartAnd I have for yearsShed blood, sweat, tearsTo standAmongst these champions!These Olympians!And beFaster,Higher,Stronger.Let triumph be mine!Engrave my name in gold!Come then GodsAnd weigh my oddsbut hold -Do not forsake me!Legend make meFaster,Higher,Stronger. I've written some lyrics with the London Olympic Games 2012 in mind. Noble athlete am I. Fleet-footed, stout of heart And I have for years Shed blood, sweat, tears To stand Amongst these champions! These Olympians! Listen to your favorite songs from Faster Higher Stronger (Album) by Rwd Now. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. I'm looking for someone to help me put some original music to them.I've showcased them here with music from 'The Gladiator Suite' by Zimmer, Gerrard and Badelt, played by the Prague Philharmonic, just to give you an idea of the stirring stuff I'm looking for. Faster, Higher, Stronger. Hello, I'm Peter Bouvier. No copyright infringement is intended.If you like the idea, and want to get involved, either as a composer, musician or singer, by all means get in touch.

Surprised Expression Cartoon, Oaklands School Winsford Term Dates, Digital Distortion Audio, When I'm Gone Mp3, Snow In Denver, Bruce Doull Family, Waterfront Land For Sale Isle Of Wight Va, Nose Crossword Clue, Career Path Example Sentence, Father Of The Year Plot, Distance From Orlando To Miami, A Cook Back In Time Wiki, Sabritas Vs Lays, Napoli Polo Shirt, On The Waterfront Script, Coca-cola Revenue By Country, Cowboys Vs Rams 2019, Chargers Defensive Line 2019, Lea In Education, Hemp Testing Labs, Buttercup Flower, Management Trainee Programs, The Killing Joke Ending, Can I Do Second Masters In Uk, Washed Up Hollywood Actors, Live Weather Wichita, Ks, Why Is My Excelsior Scholarship Pending, The (shipped) Gold Standard Lyrics, Which Credit Card Has Best Foreign Exchange Rate, Cca Interaction Design Interview, National Insurance Number For Company, Robyn With Every Heartbeat, Sahara Dust Map Today, Maloof Net Worth, Creme Brulee Description On Menu, St Augustine Views On State, Amos Tversky Nobel Prize, University At Buffalo Golf, 2017 Dodge Dart, Paper Wasp Nest Identification, Will Mcclay Net Worth, Pma Case Trimmer, Steelers Vs Texans 2020, Li-ning Beijing Ducks, Swing Meaning In Bengali, Saarrthi Srushti, Honest Diapers Size 5 25 Count, Oil Shale, Martin Garnett Heart Attack, Fox Carolina News App, Farmers' Almanac Colorado 2021, Emirates A330neo, Coca-cola Amatil Dividend Payout Ratio, Baby Girl Instagram Shops, Panhandle Eastern Stock, Aggressively Meaning In Telugu, Rock Dance Music Karaoke Songs, Alex Anzalone Combine, Dream Big Little One Quotes, Karan Shah Shikha Singh Baby, Travis Scott - Astroworld (clean), The Father Streaming, Tampa, Florida Hotels, Catholic Baby Girl Names Starting With L, Vikings Bills 2018 Spread, Peggy Ann Madden, Sso Connect Coca-cola Com Login Do, Wimbledon V Watford 1988, Baker Historic District Denver, Saint Mary Mazzarello Biography, Popular Irish Bands 2019, James Jones Nba, Lm2500 Gas Turbine Manual Pdf, Celtic Goals Today Youtube, 24 News Malayalam Channel Number, San Antonio News, Imperial Brands Dividend Cut, Packers 2015 Season, When You're Good To Mama Original Key, That's My Girl Meaning, Repeating Timer Iphone, Little Fires Everywhere Hulu, Vanderhorst Family, Salem Singer, Guangzhou Long Lions Live Stream,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment