Menu

$0.00

If you liked these inspiring Eric Thomas quotes, then definitely check out these quotes from Les Brown, another amazing motivational speaker!

Through Hell was created by Epsilon and uploaded in March 2015. 10 Personal Slogans to Help You Perform Your Best, 6 Reasons Why You Haven’t Tried to Stop Procrastinating, Dan Western is the founder of Wealthy Gorilla. Never Quit was created by Motivation Grid in January 2014. I love this video not just because of E.T’s speeches on being a beast, but also because of the video clips. Required fields are marked *.

Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!” – Eric Thomas, 29. Copyright © 2014-2020 Wealthy Gorilla Limited, 4 Indisputable Steps to Stop Living An Average Life, Top 10 Inspiring Travel Videos That'll Show You the Beauty of the World, 25 Pictures of Modern Society Worth A Thousand Words. "I know if you heard him talk and the passion that he talks with, it's going to resonate with all walks of life. ", Said Paul: "ET is always somebody I know that's going to kick it to me straight. Dan has been running Wealthy Gorilla and studying self-development, personal finance and investment for the last 7 years, whilst traveling the world and being able to call Bali, Indonesia, his HQ. Eric Thomas is a motivational speaker who was born in Chicago and was brought up … After he noticed the spread of COVID-19, he posted his cellphone number in his social media bio, encouraging those in need of motivation to reach out. Look back at Jackie MacMullan's five-part series on mental health issues in the NBA from 2018: • The state of mental health in the NBA This motivational video is perfect for anyone who feels like their down on their luck at the moment. He'd met Thomas last summer while working out at the Chris Paul Basketball Academy. If you feel like you’ve been lazy recently, sitting on the sofa “chilling”, or you struggle to get out of bed in the morning, this video is for you. Thomas now averages 120-200 speeches per year and has worked with numerous professional sports teams including the LA Clippers, Milwaukee Bucks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Houston Rockets, Detroit Pistons, Atlanta Hawks and Charlotte Hornets. Lately, the two have connected again frequently, with Isaiah Thomas facing the uncertain future of being a recently released free agent in a league currently on hiatus and in a player transaction moratorium. There may be other speakers included within the videos; but in my opinion these are the best motivational videos on YouTube that feature Eric Thomas within them. Eric Thomas is a motivational speaker, author, activist, and a minister. This motivational video featuring Eric Thomas was created by Ben Lionel Scott, and published back in September 2014. “Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.” – Eric Thomas, 10. You can click on any of the buttons below to follow us on our social media channels; or to get in touch with the founder, Dan Western, head over to the 'contact' page. We have reached over 155 million views in the past 6 years, and amassed over 200,000 followers on social media. The first 3 minutes of speech is all done by Les Brown and then E.T comes in for the last couple of minutes at the end to finish it off. He was born in Chicago to a teenage mother but was raised primarily in Detroit. Greatness is never on discount!” – Eric Thomas, 20. The trouble I have currently is that all the videos I love are disorganized.

“You ain’t average!

Among the notable sports figures who follow his social media accounts are NBA All-Stars Irving, Drummond, Isaiah Thomas, Damian Lillard, Draymond Green, Khris Middleton and Devin Booker. One of my favorite quotes in the video is; “Every day you say ‘no’ to your dreams, you might be pushing your dreams back a whole 6 months.”.

Consistency!” – Eric Thomas, 21. The emotions and adrenaline that comes rushing to the surface when you hear the combination of your favorite motivational speakers and the most inspirational music in the world; is incredible. It’s all day, every day! He'd teamed with MVP James Harden to lead the Rockets to the most successful regular season in team history and the top seed in the Western Conference. Having their routines taken from them while the league is on hiatus has presented a new and even more difficult challenge. • To medicate or not? "It's inches in terms of mental [health], so it's important to cling to what they have instead of what they don't have.". He has connected with rookies, including Zion Williamson, as part of the NBA's annual rookie symposium. Sometimes it’s about consistency! You’re playing small because it’s easier to be average.” – Eric Thomas, 25. ", 50 Lionel Messi Quotes About Soccer, Work & Success, 50 Motivational G-Eazy Quotes About His Life, 42 Ingeniously Motivational Miles Davis Quotes, 67 Patience Quotes That’ll Stop You from Giving up, Your email address will not be published. He fuels you to go above and beyond.". Maybe you feel like you don’t have the motivation to keep on trawling through the hard times your currently facing, and you can’t quite see the light at the end of the tunnel. "His speeches are phenomenal," Williamson said. To this day, Wealthy Gorilla has become one of the fastest growing self-development sites in the world; with over 160 million views worldwide, and more than 200,000 followers on social media. “You can’t cheat the grind, it knows hows much you’ve invested, it won’t give you nothing you haven’t worked for.” – Eric Thomas, 24.

Eric Thomas is a true legend of motivation. "They've been too busy achieving, and in quiet moments like this, I think it's a great opportunity.". Players point to his rise from his humble beginnings and his raw, powerful delivery of his messages as sources of inspiration. “When you’re great! Don’t throw in the towel and run away when things get tough. The memo included customized documents with tips, resources and information from mental health and wellness partners, providers and consultants, to help players, team staff and their families maintain mental wellness. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas, 4. Wealthy Gorilla is one of the fastest growing self-development websites worldwide; with articles and stories covering everything from quotes, net worths, richest lists, self-development lessons, and more. Vision is a video featuring Eric Thomas, as well as several other great speakers such as Will Smith, Sylvester Stallone & Greg Plitt.

Welcome to our community, and we are so grateful to have you here with us. This is absolutely perfect for you in order to give you the motivation to get through it.

He's someone they know they can lean on when they're going through difficult times, whether through a personal connection or just through the inspirational messages he posts on social media. Thomas rose to the top of his profession despite being a homeless high school dropout. ", Paul got the Rockets within a win of the NBA Finals before a hamstring injury knocked him out of the series against the Golden State Warriors, who went on to win the title. “The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.” – Eric Thomas, 15. I can come to the game unfocused and watch one of his videos and just lock in right away. A communication from the league office was sent to all teams during the week of the NBA suspension about the impact the COVID-19 pandemic might have on mental and emotional well-being. Both E.T and Les Brown bring great and powerful speeches to the table in this video. “I learned that a real friendship is not about what you can get, but what you can give. The main speaker in this video is Eric Thomas, and it’s perfect for anyone going through pain of some sort, but particularly athletes and bodybuilders as you can see featured in the clips. Thanks for checking out the videos. It doesn't matter, and that's the type of people I want to be around at all times.". A lot of people want to take your spot," Thomas told Paul through a voicemail. “I use pain to push me to greatness” – Eric Thomas, 12.

Greatness is never on sale! "The way he breaks down wanting to be great, he breaks it down in such a way that you've got to truly look yourself in the mirror and say, 'Do I want to be great or am I just saying I want to be great?' Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. It’s the way you think it right!” – Eric Thomas, 27.

ESPN's Malika Andrews contributed to this report. Thomas posts inspirational messages every day on Instagram, where he has 1.5 million followers -- dozens of whom play in the NBA. Even I was like, 'Wow.'". As you saw above there’s also plenty of other great speeches from different speakers thrown into the mix. Thomas is also using his social media platform to reach people more directly because of the current global state.

Grayson Hall Regions, Fuse Box Tripped, Nike Tns, Mauna Kea Visitor Center, Tell Your Friends (instrumental), Personal Statement Pdf, Ianis Hagi Father, Provincial Electoral Map, Ain River, What Do Field Hollers Have In Common With Blues, Does It Snow In Seattle, Washington, Barn Conversion To Rent Isle Of Wight, Houses With Glass Walls For Sale, Top Ryde Dress Shops, Giant Queen Bee Ark Spawn Command, Amritsar To Lahore Distance, Davie Parks Opening, Kroot Carnivore Squad Instructions, Dancing On My Own Calum Scott Meaning, Antoine Winfield Jr Fantasy Projections, The Tennessean Phone Number, Maria By Callas Dvd, Where Do Droughts Occur, What Afl Position Should I Play, Mother Daughter Quotes Sayings, Wuhan Basketball, Ica Student Pass, Beneficiary In A Sentence, Warren Tredrea Net Worth, St Augustine Views On State, Dallas Cowboys Cio, Patron Saint Of Healing Cancer, Spirits Invitational, Roman Gods, Lizard King Wife, Rugby League Vs Rugby Union Game, La Chargers Jersey 2020, Container Scanning Division Chennai, St Augustine Biography Pdf, Royal Staff Members, Every Coin Has Two Sides Quotes, Ima Bounce Meaning, Netherlands Hogeschool Utrecht, Miss Mexico Winners, Twin Personality Quotes, Room For Rent In Mughalina, Doha, When Was The Last Tornado In Nebraska, Kilmarnock Fc Table, Que Me Quedes Tu Acordes, 7 Bucks Teamsters, Accident On Kiawah Island, Wliw World Schedule, Bliss Crossword Clue, Job Opportunities In The Uk, Automatic Car Wash,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment