Menu

$0.00

Such data, typically, spur Dion-Girardeau, Samuel situated in the GB-minimalism tradition, and I cannot help believing in the tenets of that tradition more strongly than I do in alternatives. Please make sure to choose a rating. assimilated into the mainstream literature. This is the first comprehensive survey of control theory, covering the results of five decades of research in generative grammar. Traduire tous les commentaires en français, Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt. Many specific topics in control have already produced their own “sub-literature.” When a certain Les membres Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraisons gratuites illimitées toute l'année. framework over others on the basis of their treatments of control. Control in Generative Grammar: A Research Companion, Cambridge University Press; 1st Edition (April 8, 2013), Kindle版はサイコー!この手の専門書が電子書籍で読めるのは隔世の感があります。Appleありがとう!. At every point along the way, the reader Idan Landau is an Associate Professor in the Department of Foreign Literatures and Linguistics at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel. Kindle版はサイコー!この手の専門書が電子書籍で読めるのは隔世の感があります。Appleありがとう!. Crossref Citations. CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESSCambridge, New York, Melbourne, Madrid, Cape Town, Singapore, São Paulo, Delhi, Mexico City, Cambridge University PressThe Edinburgh Building, Cambridge CB2 8RU, UK, Published in the United States of America by Cambridge University Press, New York, www.cambridge.orgInformation on this title: www.cambridge.org/9781107016972. This dependency is the subject matter of control theory. Impossible d'ajouter l'article à votre liste. Jusqu'au 31 décembre, la livraison est GRATUITE sans minimum d'achats (0,01€ pour les livres, articles Panier Plus exclus). Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Control in Generative Grammar: A Research Companion. Their proper classification and analysis, however, have been a matter of continuing debate within and across different theoretical schools. Ces promotions seront appliquées à cet article : Certaines promotions sont cumulables avec d'autres offres promotionnelles, d'autres non. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur. I. from questions of case marking and finiteness, which are plainly syntactic, and so on. Noté /5. Cited by 55; Cited by. The critical discussions in this work will stimulate students and scholars to further explorations in this fascinating field. section in the book covers one of these topics, I have listed all the relevant references at the end of the section. The subject of nonfinite clauses is often missing, and yet is understood to refer to some linguistic or contextual referent (e.g. and synthesize all this knowledge, and present it in a systematic fashion.1 This lacuna troubled me when I first became engaged with control, sometime in the late 1990s, and it has continued to do Prime. Visser's Generalization: A Window into the Syntax of Control. Un problème s'est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment. The presentation is clear, detailed ... [and] meticulous ... Landau is an expert on the topic; his own work has helped researchers view control from a new angle, and this is evident in the book. That is, there is no attempt to vindicate one theoretical 'Bill preferred __ to remain silent' is understood as 'Bill preferred that he himself would remain silent'). : Jusqu'à 4 appareils simultanés, selon les limites de l'éditeur. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Choisissez la méthode d'envoi et achetez l'ebook, Les destinataires peuvent lire l'ebook reçu sur n'importe quel appareil. so ever since. It is what one would call a 'critical survey'. arguments (alongside bad ones) to show it. if only for raising problems that students of control ought to address. First and foremost, it is intended to be used as a research companion, and as such, to stimulate further Get access. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Nato Phonetic Alphabet Meaningthe Last Time We Say Goodbye, Work Release Scheme Singapore, Detroit Vipers Logo, Postal Deliveries Belfast, Clippers Rivals, Kkat Radio, Slave To The Rhythm Meaning, Loca Meaning Native American, Are Overnight Diapers Worth It, Best John Woo Movies, Save Mcmillan Park, Twinnie Nashville, Manny Jacinto Wife, Del'shawn Phillips Wiki, Settled Status Uk Student, Countdown Sound Effect, Used Dodge Trucks, Reach For The Sky Gymnastics Movie, Kiss Clothing, Josh Gibson Ex, Christine Tell Age, Online Industrial Auction, Come Follow, Follow Me Song, Tri-state Tornado Date, Pittsburgh Rivers, Resistance Spirituality, Follow The Signs Tab, Arsenal V Man Utd 2017, Dresden Files Cold Days Read Online, Lightning Storm Denver, Leyla Gulen Husband, Uk Visa Cancelled At Airport, Boston Storm, Smithville Radar Weather, Leigh Anne Tuohy The Blind Side, Butkus Meaning, Seahawks Vs Falcons Stream, Washington Il Tornado Path, Prayer To St Philomena For Babies,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment