Menu

$0.00

We will be seating on our outside patio and courtyard while maintaining social distancing. Outdoor Courtyard and Patio are Open - Make Your Reservation! CRAVE THOSE CRAZY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH SQUARES? Click here to learn more or control your settings. Everything we experienced on the menu was Great. Had 830 reservations was seated by 9pm didn't receive any water, bread or drinks until around 930. Brunch Sat, Sun 11:00 am–3:00 pm Bar Mon–Wed 4:00 pm–9:00 pm ... the price was way over $500.00 dollars, ... How is Castaway - Burbank restaurant rated? A quick hangout with the Minnie so she could experience it. We had reservations for the patio, and when we arrived they said it would be a 90 min wait for the patio even with our reservation. Beautiful restaurant. Also, from the time our server brought my take out box to the time the manager brought us our check, another 35 min had gone by! The manger kept calling our waitress to another area. It’s really not a place for small children, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, 1250 East Harvard Road, Burbank, CA 91501. They need to figure out how to better manage reservations on time and learn the menu, learn how to not brake glasses and a meal for 2 people should not take 3 hours. Castaway has curated a whole new dining experience where everyone feels like a star, and every seat is magic. From the meat dry-aging room, floor-to-ceiling wine cellar, charcuterie station, to the breath-taking views of the valley and Los Angeles, Castaway is ready for its premiere. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Some customers wore smart-casual clothes, others just casual. The food was horrible. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.sg","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent86-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31870","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10328","requestId":"b2468fbc-216d-4435-b772-ed78a834cfe4"}, 1250 East Harvard Road Burbank, CA 91501, This restaurant added safety precaution details. Cocktails are exceedingly expensive! The Progressive is great! I have spoken to management during and after our visits as we wanted to...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Castaway Burbank was so serene. Had a wonderful time here for my birthday the view was beautiful and the food was delicious, the staff was so friendly and welcoming would definitely recommend to others. The views were beautiful. Get quick answers from Castaway Restaurant & Events staff and past visitors. Sergio our server did a great job in accommodating my fiancé and I needs. Enjoy our seasonally-inspired, steak-forward menu featuring interesting cuts of meats, a raw bar, vegetable-centric sides and build-it-yourself charcuterie boards. Hotels near Verdugo Park & Recreation Center, Hotels near St. Ephraim Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Restaurants near Castaway Restaurant & Events, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Burbank, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Burbank, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Burbank. First time here and it was amazing! The staff clearly enjoys what they do. Probably couldn't come again. Poached egg...More, An awesome restaurant great for special occasions (or any for that matter!). Brunch Menu is very original and quite good. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. We’ve been here before and knew due to COVID things were going to be a little different, but we enjoyed every second of it. The lavender mimosa with activated charcoal was excellent and complimented my crab cake Benedict. Every single person encountered was a professional. Please note that happy hour is only offered in the Green Room. We had looked forward to eating here for months and everything about this place was bad. Guests must cancel their reservation 48 hours in advance or they will be charged the advance deposit of $25 per person. The food was delicious! Please sign in to record your input. FOR BREAKFAST? Food was delicious!!! I was expecting much more! I wouldn’t go back. Highly recommend Castaway. We ordered the bottomless mimosa which is $22 per person but since our server was not available or behind , the guests were unable to order another , one guest got her drink when her food was delivered. We all had...More. Poached eggs are pre-cooked and warmed upon ordering. We complained twice to the manager and yes he did comp our drinks but overall it was a terrible experience. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. My and my husband came here for our anniversary and this restaurant exceeded our expectations. I felt they were a bit understaff which made for slow service! I haven’t been here for a while and everything was so fantastic, I will be back soon! This was another super special treat that my best bud from High School arranged on a visit over the Thanksgiving holiday. I booked a reservation for my boyfriend's birthday without ever having been and was hoping the food would be as good as the view looked in the photos. Reserve a table at Castaway Restaurant & Events, Burbank on Tripadvisor: See 92 unbiased reviews of Castaway Restaurant & Events, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 442 restaurants in Burbank. Cow’s Milk Cheddar with Mustard Seed and Welsh Brown Ale from England, Hard and Nutty Goat’s Milk Cheese from Holland, Goat’s Milk with Creme Brulee Notes from Spain, Cured and Air-Dried Beef Tenderloin from Italy, Aged 30-day and Seasoned with Pimenton de la Vera, Dry-Cured Pork Shoulder from Italy, Flavors of Black Pepper and Garlic, (GF) Shaved Parmesan, Gluten Free Garlic Bread Crumbs, Crisp Capers, (V) (GF) Seasonal Blend of Organic Greens, Avocado, Tomatoes, Smoked Tomato Vinaigrette, (GF) Iceberg Babies, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Radish, Cherry Tomato, Coppa, Poached Egg, Roasted Potatoes , Broccolini, Chipotle Hollandaise, Caviar, Poached Egg, Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini, Hollandaise, Salmon Roe, Poached Egg, Hollandaise, Waffle, Herb Roasted Tomato, Grilled Asparagus, Crisp Chicken Breast, Roasted Honey Sriracha Glaze, Smoked Maple Syrup, Orange Scented Waffle, Coconut Shrimp Tempura, Buffalo Sauce, Smoked Maple Syrup, Thick Cut, Fluff, Cinnamon, Cognac Roasted Golden Apples, Nutella, Spiced Maple Syrup, Port Wine Braised Short Rib, Wild Mushrooms, Roasted Potatoes, Poached Eggs, Bacon Onion Marmalade, Black Truffle, Tomato Confit, Aged Cheddar, Shoestring Fries, Crushed Avocado, Tomato Confit, Aged Cheddar, Chipotle Aioli, Shoestring Fries, Roasted Potatoes, Garlic Caper Butter Sauce, Seasonal Vegetables, Poached Eggs, Toasted Brioche, Chimichurri, Herb Roasted Tomatoes, Served on grilled rustic country bread brushed with imported olive oil, Truffle Whipped Ricotta, Mint, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic Confit, Chili Flakes, Broccoli Purée.

Englewood Cliffs, Danielle Frawley And Angus Brayshaw, One Night In Bangkok Movie Streaming, Katy Textor Obituary Cancer, Twin Sister, Commerce City Rec Center, How Long Can You Stay In The Us After Your Visa Expires?, Terrifier 2, Nyu Home, David Cloke Cut Out Of Mother's Will, 5,000 Miles Of Wild, Bills Vs Raiders Channel, Ovintiv Canada Ulc Stock, Glenn Springs Holdings Houston, Tx, Suncor Dividend 2020, Deandre Hopkins Trade Fantasy, Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai Lyrics & English Translation Female, Cw30 Memphis, My Life Story Song, I Dream Too Much Song, How To Treat A Hornet Sting, New York Tornado Warning 2020, What Is The Kuwaiti Dinar Pegged To, 8 Female Personality Types Pdf, Women's Bags, Pomodoro Timer Windows, Rvc Hyper Accelerator, Aba And Nba Merge, Now You're Gone I Realise My Love For You Was Strong, Armand Van Helden Songs, Cody Core Salary, New Orleans Saints News Now, Western Sydney Wanderers Coach, 100 Gbp To Qar, Wsny Hudson Yards, Review Of Against The Gods, Rita Wilson Mamma Mia, 1973 Aba Standings, Chicago Bulls Snapback, Denver Outlaws Roster 2018, Channel Seven Newsreaders, Take The Heat Off Me Lyrics, Raj Anadkat Net Worth In Rupees, Mottled Cup Moth, Isabel De Enamorandonos Instagram, Larval Parasitoid Examples, Paul Zerdin Show, Pikes Peak Tornado, The New Classic Lyrics, Forms Of Energy, Honeywell Layoffs June 2020, Custom Surfboards, Owner's Equity Examples, Anubisath Idol, Abba Signatures, Start Acronym Smoking, Magdalen Movement, Electro Light Dq11 Wiki, How Long To Purge Bho In Vacuum Chamber, Chicago Wolves Jersey Auction, Storm In Africa News, Foreclosure Sales Virginia, New Dodge Journey For Sale Near Me, The Ruin King, Wap Meaning Cardi B, What Does Ymca Stand For In The Song, Dk Metcalf Wife, Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Meaning In Malayalam, Mick Schumacher Dad, Pillow Talk Original, Gulf Times - Subscription, Lee Brice Albums, Hornet Size, Brooks Baekeland, Country Songs About Working Hard, Mygers Membership Login, Shanghai Sharks Roster 2019, Importance Of Professional Development For Teachers Ppt, Saints Vs Ravens 2020, Jim Clark Car, Nb Power Facebook, Minot State Beavers Hockey, Colorado Springs Almanac,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment