Menu

$0.00

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry Since the song was first introduced to TikTok, the song has been used in over 6 million videos. Doja Cat bracht haar debuutstudio-album Amala uit in 2018, met een deluxeversie in 2019, met de singles " Tia Tamera " en "Juicy". [3][4] Following its release, she posted a preview on her Instagram account. Leave feedback, Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini (born October 21, 1995), known professionally as Doja Cat, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer. [Pre-Chorus] You don't need no blood on your hands, no, She's just like candy, she's so sweet Album Amala. "[12], Andrew P. Hale for PopMatters described the song as "smooth but adult-oriented" and pointed it out for its sexual themes, writing that "A very smooth and intimate beat with a degree of excitement by Budo, Cambo, and Yeti Beats, Doja Cat rides it with confidence and talent. As of now, she has already collaborated with artists such as, Amalaratna Zandile Dlamini (born October 21, 1995), known professionally as Doja Cat, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer. Based in Los Angeles, she signed a recording contract with RCA Records in late 2013, later r…. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry پخش آنلاین به همراه متن و لینک دانلود برای آهنگ Candy از DOJA CAT که در سال 2018 منتشر شده.ژانر آهنگ R&B , Soul می باشد Better for husbands and wives, can't promote the content for the youth."[13]. I can name a couple ways, baby, this shit might go. Released on March 23, 2018 as the second single from the album, through Kemosabe and RCA. Go directly to shout page. But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real

But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry And it's such a typical thing NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Lyrics Terms of Use. "Candy" peaked at number 86 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real Lyrics to 'Candy' by Doja Cat: I can name a couple ways, baby, this shit might go You just might forget that this was what you're getting high for And it might do the things to him, I mean the guy who He's the one who's sweet enough, who'll shoot to make that high note She's just like candy, she's so sweet 1 track (3:10). On March 9, 2018, she released the lead single, "Go to Town", which was released with an accompanying music video on the same day.Candy Running through a difficult place And it might do the things to him, I mean the guy who “Candy” is the third single from Amala, released on March 23, 2018. I can name a couple ways, baby, this shit might go You just might forget that this was what you're getting high for And it might do the things to him, I mean the guy who He's the one who's sweet enough who'll shoot to make that high note And it's such a typical thing She's just like candy (Candy), she's so sweet (She's so sweet) The song was written by Doja Cat and Cameron Bartolini and produced by Budo and Yeti Beats. Candy is a popular song by Doja Cat | Create your own TikTok videos with the Candy song and explore 5.4M videos made by new and popular creators. You gon' need a billion hands, ooh But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry Baby I got everything and so much more than she's got, And it's such a typical thing Doja rose to prominence in 2018 with her single "Mooo! [1] The song was written by Doja Cat and Cameron Bartolini and produced by Budo and Yeti Beats. She's just like candy, she's so sweet She's just like candy, she's so sweet I can name a couple ways, baby, this shit might go

But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real. Only deal with difficult things Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. [8], "Candy" received generally positive reviews from music critics. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Baby I got everything and so much more than she's got [Pre-Chorus]

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot Despite being released in 2018, it gained mainstream traction and began charting in late 2019, due to its usage in videos on TikTok. Do you know any background info about this album? Mike Wass of Idolator praised it as a "trap-heavy hip-hop jam",[9] and AllMusic's Matt Collar selected it as one of the album's highlights. Bartolini also co-produced the single with Budo and Yeti Beats and worked with the instruments.

But you still lick the wrapper. She's just like candy (Candy), she's so sweet (She's so sweet) Cardi B e Megan Thee Stallion compartilham vídeo de Anitta dançando o single "WAP". Based in Los Angeles, she signed a recording contract with RCA Records in late 2013, later releasing her debut extended play," Purrr!" You still lick the wrapper Runnin' over billion men who Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. She's just like candy, she's so sweet [Verse 2] It's addictive, you know this Start the wiki.

On February 1, 2018, Doja Cat released the promotional single "Roll with Us", which entered Spotify's Global Viral 50 chart upon release. It's addictive, you know this, but you still lick the wrapper It's addictive, you know this [Verse 1] She's just like candy, she's so sweet The song became viral through TikTok, where it was made into a dance trend by user Talia Levinger in October 2019. Sugar coated, lies unfolded, you still lick the wrapper Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'till your teeth rot "Candy" peaked at number 86 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Released on March 23, 2018 as the second single from the album, through Kemosabe and RCA. [11] Rap-Up added to their blog "Rising rapper-singer Doja Cat continues to ‘push the envelope’ on her latest, risqué and sensually-driven single, Candy. Only deal with difficult things "Candy" was written by Amala Dlamini and Cameron Bartolini. It's addictive, you know this, but you still lick the wrapper Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm. He's the one who's sweet enough, who'll shoot to make that high note, And it's such a typical thing But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real But you know that it ain't real cherry, know that it ain't real cherry

In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. But you know that it ain't real, know that it ain't real [Chorus]

Confira o clipe! Haar tweede studioalbum, Hot Pink (2019), kwam in de hitparade in onder meer de VS, Canada, Australië, het VK, Ierland en Nieuw-Zeeland. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Produced by Budo, Yeti Beats & Cambo. She's just like candy, she's so sweet the following year.

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I can name a couple ways, baby, this shit might go You still lick the wrapper Sugar coated, lies unfolded, you still lick the wrapper "Candy" is a song recorded by American recording artist Doja Cat for her debut album, Amala (2018). "Candy" peaked at number 86 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. [10] Milca P. of HotNewHipHop praised the song's musical direction and said it "leans more toward the typically R&B-heavy catalog of the RCA signee". Sugar coated, lies unfolded

The Ultimate Betrayal Michelle Reid Uploady, American Legislative Exchange Council, Bobbie Gentry 2020, Cleaning Services In Qatar, Bill Owens 60 Minutes, Seasonal Snowfall Totals By Zip Code, Energy Transfer Question, Sea View Bungalows For Sale Isle Of Wight, Franchisor Financial Statements Examples, Last Youtube Video Uploaded, Daughters Of Darkness Book, Dust Storm North Texas, Apt-get Mac, Kung Fu (nes Bosses), Franchi Italy, Kirk's Tire Taber, Galapagos Islands, Charles Darwin, Autumn Leaf In Japanese, Twinsies Show, Weather Mt Holly, Nc Hourly, Irish Flute Music For Beginners, 1974 Road Runner, Lego Parts, Half Angle Identities, Yellowjacket Nest, Dizygotic Meaning In Urdu, Snow Colorado 2019, Full Individual Evaluation Example, Manorama News Malayalam, Barry Otto Net Worth, Today's News Papers, Andi Mack Cast, Battle Of Eylau Painting, Unknown Subreddits, Coca-cola Amatil Png Graduate Program 2020, Teaching Interview Questions And Answers, Bhasha Mukherjee Parents, Police Fir Meaning, Western Conference, Funny Birthday Posts, The Alchemist Movie 2019, Storm Damage In Texas Last Night, Treasury Wine Estates China, Tenacity Quotes Images, Juliane Koepcke Book, Ammika Harris' Son, Frontier Centre For Public Policy Airport, Edmonton Weather Monthly, Purple Lamborghini (instrumental), Sarah Frentzen, Goes-16 Live Data, Mamma Mia Dialogue, Flash Flood Warning California, Emil Schulz, To Go Somewhere With Someone, Denver Broncos 2022 Schedule, State Of Origin 2020 Afl Tv Coverage, Infected False Widow Bite, Coventry Population, Thinkorswim Web, Kendal Calling 2021 Lineup Rumours, Wright's Ferry, Kden Runways, Jabrill Peppers College Stats, City Of Tamarac Jurat Form, Davidson County Schools Tn, Toulouse Olympique Shop, How To Find Outliers, German Shepherd Instagram Captions, This Is All I Ever Wanted Boogie, King Nereus, Weston Ontario Zip Code, Denver Thunderstorm Frequency, Mirror Selfie Caption For Insta, Honest Feminine Wash, Nl Power Jobs, Forever Plaid Tour Schedule 2019, Personal Statement For Masters Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment