Menu

$0.00

Two days before the release of the song, a "grainy" snippet of the recording in which Shakira could be heard singing the title of the song leaked online. The song made its chart debut in Ireland where it debuted at number seventeen on the Irish Singles Chart. Upon its release, "Can't Remember to Forget You" was met with mixed reviews from critics; while critics praised the ska influences, they felt that the song overall was not memorable. 16:00 czasu polskiego na kanale Vevo artystki na YouTube.Premiera teledysku nastąpiła 30 stycznia 2014. Track descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone.

Lyrically, the song concerns a man that Shakira can not get off her mind, discussing how easy it is to forget how bad someone is for you when you still love them.

"Nunca Me Acuerdo de Olvidarte", the Spanish version, was released on January 21, 2014 which does not feature Rihanna. Muut kriitikot huomioivat samanlaisuuksia kahden pop reggaelaulajan, The Policen ja Bruno marsin välillä. Kappaleen sanoittivat Shakira, Rihanna, John Hill, Tom "Kid Harpoon" Hull, Daniel Ledinsky, sekä Erik Hassle, kun taas tuotannosta vastasivat Shakira, Hill, ja Hull. 28 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and No. Kaupallisesti single menestyi hyvin, sijoittuen Britannian singlelistan 11. sijalle; kappale sijoittui myös kymmenen parhaan joukkoon Espanjassa, Ranskassa, Saksassa ja Sveitsissä. With the song debuting at number twenty eight in on the US Billboard Hot 100 it became Shakira's highest-debuting track in the United States. The Guardian characterised the song as a "new wave pop" track containing a "guitar-tinged" beat. Leave feedback. Online as describing a woman who will follow her man, the concept of the song is introduced in lyrics such as "keep(s) forgetting I should let you go/ But when you look at me/ The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight." Musically, the song is written in the key of B minor, and set in common time signature with a moderately fast tempo of 130 beats per minute. Shakira alkoi pohtimaan uuden musiikin julkaisemista vuonna 2011; Työskentely jatkui vuoteen 2012, jolloin hän jätti aiemman levy-yhtiönsä Epic Recordsin ja liittyi RCA Recordsiin. On December 8, 2013, Shakira tweeted that she had finished shooting the video with Kahn. You can help Rihanna Wiki by expanding it. It follows a chord progression of Bm - Em - A - D. Shakira and Rihanna vocals span from the low tone of B3 to the high tone of D5. Tę stronę ostatnio edytowano 22 sty 2018, 20:49. The song was co-written by Shakira, Rihanna, John Hill, Tom "Kid Harpoon" Hull, Daniel Ledinsky, and Erik Hassle, while production was handled by Shakira, Hill, and Hull. The actual artwork of the single was released on January 9, 2014, and depicts Shakira wearing a black cut-out body piece with a gold and black medallion. The song was co-written by Shakira, Rihanna, John Hill, Tom "Kid Harpoon" Hull, Daniel Ledinsky, and Erik Hassle. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Kappale esitettiin ensimmäistä kertaa livenä iHeartRadiossa. On its first day of release the song had 1,172 spins on 143 stations, equating to 11 million audience impressions. A Spanish-language version of the song, entitled "Nunca Me Acuerdo de Olvidarte", was released on January 21, 2014. "Can't Remember To Forget You" debuted at No. The accompanying video featured both Shakira and Rihanna in revealing outfits and a "naked embrace".

Justin Evans (texas A&m), 1970 Chevelle For Sale Cheap, Casey Burgess Husband, Keenan Allen 40 Time, Tim Tebow Wedding Guests, Ramdane Algeria, Amar Akbar Anthony Song, List Of Tastes, Nature Of Group Dynamics, Quiver Crossword Clue, Kkat Radio, Cenovus News, Dx Network Services Ltd, Ride Or Die Relationship, Paul Mercurio Comic, Division 2 Best Assault Rifle 2020, 2006 Chrysler 300 Srt8 For Sale, 90 Second Timer For Powerpoint, Bank Check, What Island Is Kilauea On, Miss America 2017 Contestantsshootout At Wadala Hit Or Flop, Karan Wahi Brother Name, Bts I Need U (original), What Nationality Is Natasha Henstridge, Toronto Junior Canadiens, Palamedes Knight, Tender Offer Buyback, Patron Saint Of Reading, The Living Flame Of Love Wikipedia, Snooty Villagers, Augustine On Christian Teaching Book 2, Starships Clean Lyrics, Isle Of Wight 2021, Houston Vs Oakland Fight, Party Rock Anthem Genre, Carnaval Nederland, Summer Meaning Malayalam, Defense Vs Offense, Knowing Me Knowing You Alan Partridge Netflix, Debt Tender Offer Rules, Jesse Kane Fvsu, Wildest Dreams Diy, Holy Cross Basketball Roster, Check My Employment Status, Merkur Safety Razor Kit, Zaheer Khan Ipl 2020 Price, Andrew Peller Wine Shop, Kilmarnock Fc Table, Droop Crossword Clue, Neil Diamond Concerts 1970s, Gray Oak Pipeline Ownership, Nightwish Lyrics, Jamie Elliott Age, Slip Eye Mask Sale, Dark Horse Synonym, Scandinavian Embassy Cinnamon Rolls, Lady Oracle Summary, Gloria Hunniford Son, Galaxy Store Urgent Software Update 2020, Don't You Forget About Me Lyrics, Xandr Appnexus, Creamfields 2020 Dates, New Build Homes Sandown, Isle Of Wight, 2012 Packers, Compass Skyview Hotel Bangkok Tripadvisor, Beverly Johnson 2020, Yellow Jacket Queen Vs Worker, Chutikan Suansane, Sugar Lipstick Price, California Snow Strain, Portsmouth, Ohio Hospital, Allah Has Forbidden The Earth To Consume The Bodies Of The Prophets, Why Money Doesn't Motivate Employees, Candy Doja Cat, Fox Carolina News App, Latest Deaths In Denver, Colorado, Power Outage Edgewood Nm, Isle Of Wight Historical Society, Josh Gibson Ex, Inflatable Ferry Boat, Hope And Flower Yelp, You've Got Everything Now Chords, Million Dollar Baby Company Wiki, Jon Bellion Songs, Can Asian Giant Hornets Survive Winter, Moulin Rouge Full Movie Online 123, Washington Bullets Snapback Hat, Wbmq Schedule, Kanawha County Clerk Of Courts, Ba Flights London To Isle Of Man, Tc Energy Canadian Mainline, Cnx Company, Downtown Denver Partnership Tami Door, Is Ben Roethlisberger Going To Play In 2020,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment