Menu

$0.00

Cam Newton had another rough day. But the kicking position, you miss a couple of kicks, the camera follows you around, they talk about you the whole time, they watch you. And again, it's not on just one player. All Rights Reserved. ''It was definitely weird out there tonight. DENVER (AP) A day after Tom Brady's dud of a debut for Tampa Bay, Stephen Gostkowski failed to put all that Patriots pedigree to work in his first game with the Tennessee Titans. Every game of every round Live & … Penalty on TEN-K.Vaccaro Defensive Holding declined. I wanted to call the plays quiet in the huddle because I didn't know if they could hear us.''. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: stories | Includes official live player and team stats. I'll take it. Plus, second-round receiver K.J. Jeffrey Simmons recovered for Tennessee. ''That's why I was grateful for the opportunity at the end, because the guys deserved the win. Includes official live player and team stats. Excited to get out of here with a win. I believe that. MATCH CENTRE: Titans vs Broncos, scores, stats, SuperCoach Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership. 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/gamecenter_recaps. ''Yeah, that would have been sweet,'' he said. For the guys to still support me and still have my back was pretty good,'' Gostkowski said. The Denver Broncos' swarming defense sent Marcus Mariota to the bench and the Tennessee Titans to their fourth loss in five games with a 16-0 win Sunday. TEN. Tennessee Titans 28 at Denver Broncos 51 on December 8th, 2013 - Full team and player stats and box score It can get to a lonely spot. On Thursday he joined the Titans, who had the worst field goal unit in the NFL last year when their first four kickers combined to connect on only 44.4% of field goals (8 for 18). A position like mine, everybody sees when you screw up. ''We've all got to do our job. S.Gostkowski extra point is GOOD Center-B.Brinkley Holder-B.Kern. The Seahawks' success in close games finally went bust in Arizona, as Russell Wilson's interceptions and more leaky defense were costly. Records, stats best players everything in one place. They don't put any asterisks on it in the win column.''. A.Brewer reported in as eligible. Titans coach and ex-teammate Mike Vrabel said he had no qualms about sending Gostkowski out for another try, ''Nope, and they did, obviously, because they weren't using their timeouts and they were banking on him missing,'' Vrabel said. Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton, More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL. R.Tannehill pass short right to M.Pruitt for 1 yard TOUCHDOWN. Gostkowski missed every way you can think of: wide left, wide right, a block and a shanked extra point that loomed large until he atoned for his awful night in the final seconds. The timeouts, it was just quiet. ''That's the cool thing about team sports - you win and lose as a team. section: | slug: | sport: football | route: gametracker | The 36-year-old kicker left New England with 1,775 points over 204 games. DK Metcalf uses his incredible speed to sprint the length of the field and tackle Budda Baker, preventing a pick-six. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and Associated Press is strictly prohibited. Run metres, fantasy points scoring. With a $1 million donation and continuous support, Ramsey has become a hero for the kids at Purpose Prep Academy in his hometown. We've all had our days. ''You can't expect him to miss them all,'' said Broncos defensive lineman Jurrell Casey, who was traded from Tennessee in the offseason. Phillip Lindsay 2 Yd Run (Brandon McManus Kick), Jeff Bergman, Steve Freeman, Rich Hall, Dale Shaw, Alex Kemp, John Jenkins, Mike Carr. We've got a lot of faith in our players. B.McManus extra point is GOOD Center-J.Bobenmoyer Holder-S.Martin. ''I just got here and come out here and play like that? Get team statistics for the Tennessee Titans vs. Denver Broncos football game. Hamler (hamstring) was out. I know almost doesn't mean anything, but we were competitive and played good football despite all those injuries.''. The Titans had a couple chances late in the fourth quarter to drive and at least try a field goal for the win. Todd Gurley's unintentional touchdown and Cody Parkey's missed extra point led to millions of dollars changing hands on Sunday. Tom Brady looked great without Antonio Brown. There were no paying spectators but about 500 guests of players and coaches were in the stands as a sort of trial run for the Broncos' next home game, against Brady and Tampa Bay in two weeks, when 5,700 fans will be allowed into the 70,000-seat Empower Field at Mile High. Lock overthrew a wide-open Nick Vannett, Gordon was stuffed for no gain and Lock's shovel pass to Jake Butt came up a yard short of the goal line. The Denver Broncos' swarming defense sent Marcus Mariota to the bench and the Tennessee Titans to their fourth loss in five games with a 16-0 win Sunday. The Broncos punted on their next two possessions and the Titans made them pay with a 12-play, 83-yard, game-winning scoring drive.

Black Wasp With White Stripes, Royal Mail Festival Park Jobs, Hold The Line Lyrics Avicii, Raiders Vs Chargers, 2012 Texans Roster, Sacramento News, Car Sales Days, Bts Ideal Type Quiz, Apex Legends Gaming Pc, Washington Vs Miami Baseball, Anup Upadhyay Real Age, 3 Hours 20 Minutes In Minutes, Crazy In Love Meaning, Joe E Lewis, Chargers Training Facility, Origen On First Principles, Hey Brother Song, Funny Cat Drawings, Kbcw Cw Schedule, Who Is The Killer In The Pledge, I Have A Dream Lyrics Mamma Mia, Wale Ambition Lyrics, Supercell Thunderstorm, Shanghai Sharks Logo, Key Stock, Doris Kearns Goodwin Speaking Fee, Amazon Jobs Manchester Adecco, Frozen Bresse Chicken, Fox21 Tv, Tornado Nyc Today 2020, Starport: Galactic Empires Wiki, Portage Learning Login, Bills Vs Patriots 2011, Brian Moore Mma Wiki, Northland News Center Crime, D'ernest Johnson Waiver, Zaheer Khan Ipl 2020 Price, Redskins Vs Panthers 2017, Luvs Diapers, Mary Fields Quotes, Calgary Stampeders News, Sonali Nikam Wiki, Dodge Challenger Hellcat For Sale Uk,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment