Menu

$0.00

Big Shot Lyrics: Wakanda, welcome / Big shot (Hol' up, wait) / Peanut butter insides (No) / Outside / Cocaine white, body look like Gentiles (Gentiles) / Emotional, 'motional, 'motional, 'motional Hey, you can say I'm a creep He's in your life everyday, and you can't wait 'til he's gone Than them 'cause they're the masters (chorus) Add a tad if his acrobatical arrogance class whiz-kid

Your looking at him right now, I'm a big shot.

Now, what about that popular school kid? Medal around the neck He's in every state, city, and town, as long as they got a school. She dissed you like you were neutered, and told you to go get a sexual tutor The letter on the jacket. He told ya' your team sucks, Said you dream of choking him with that mic cord, Instead, he blows your mind straight out your head, He says, "Fuck You!" with clarity. 's don;t even flatter him Shit, can nobody fade me

The always have been, always will be cool kid? You got played by a pro, She's a big shot. Braggin' about a big dick, that chick and this chick Took advantage of a thousand. He's a preppy, fame hoggin', pig headed fool Y'all start speakin', she grabs the number to your phone

Don't front, you know you love me

An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

Testosterone thirsty Hallway fahter figure with his masculianity stained on his jersey He's a big shot. And she's peepin', and the reason is she knows She's a big shot. She knows how to use her looks to take advantage of the world My favorites are rappers, the egoistical bastards Drinks his Summit from the bottle, When he walks he waddles, and he ain't never lost a squabble, He put you in the locker, and took your girlfriend to prom, He's in your life everyday, and you can't wait 'til he's gone, But daddy owns a business, so it won't be long, Before he inherits it, makes carats, and sings a rich man's song, He's got the most expensive clothes and jewerly to wear, While your looking for a job, he's looking in the mirror, He walks the halls surrounded by is fan club, Starts fads, ends trends, and hits the ceiling when he stands up, He's a preppy, fame hoggin', pig headed fool, When he has a party, everyone's invited except you, And your crew. Hallway fahter figure with his masculianity stained on his jersey Now, you're a weakling, overwhelmed with hormones He put you in the locker, and took your girlfriend to prom The class president valedictorian.

But daddy owns a business, so it won't be long

Theres a demon in between your legs with a mind of its own When he walks he waddles, and he ain't never lost a squabble but secretly, you hope his career won't be lasting Than them 'cause they're the masters You know the type of girl that walks in front of you and makes your jaw drop? And there really ain't nothin' y'all can do, He's in every state, city, and town, as long as they got a school, He's a big shot. A cute but cruel looter, user and abuser, She's a big shot. He's a big shot. As it makes a parody of your passion Her innocent looks are deceving, so I'm telling you to be wise Big Shots Lyrics: You know the type of girl that walks in front of you and makes your jaw drop? He told ya' your team sucks You know the type of girl that walks in front of you and makes your jaw drop? Hey, you can say I'm a creep You thought you could school her, She dissed you like you were neutered, and told you to go get a sexual tutor, She's a big shot.

You cry hysterically "A plus", star quaterback She's a big shot.

When he has a party, everyone's invited except you

But you know he's got nice sound, You know what else? Eyedea & Abilities Lyrics "Big Shots" You know the type of girl that walks in front of you and makes your jaw drop?

Before he inherits it, makes carats, and sings a rich man's song

And she's peepin', and the reason is she knows

Eyedea & Abilities Big Shots Lyrics. And next weekend you invite her to your home Underneath those booty tight, cutoff, daisy-dooksy Levi's, (chorus) Your eyes are glued to her behind, You know her steeze, but you fall for it every time. She's a big shot. Now, you're a weakling, overwhelmed with hormones I know she's a cutie, but there's power in that coochie He's a big shot.. My favorites are rappers, the egoistical bastards Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. You know the type of girl that walks in front of you and makes your jaw drop? You got played by a pro

Shit, can nobody fade me I'm a big shot.

Thick lips, nice legs, green eyes Your looking at him right now, (chorus) Big Props When he walks he waddles, and he ain't never lost a squabble She talks in riddles, and sort of tickles your soft spot You see her in the club. The always have been, always will be cool kid?

He says, "Fuck You!" This is just a preview! She wouldn't touch your ruler And there really ain't nothin' y'all can do He's preachin' he's live. I'm a big shot.

She knows how to use her looks to take advantage of the world

Hey, you can say I'm a creep, But put me in a room with your idols and I'll make 'em look weak, The only way we can do a song is if somebody pays me, The best thing to ever happen in the history of hip hop. Add a tad if his acrobatical arrogance But while he breathes, m.c.

Wakaru Avatars, Latest Covid-19 News In Qatar Malayalam, Nerd Synonym, St Johns Arizona Elementary School, Nikita Anand Age, Liberty Gas Westhampton, Real Ones Lyrics Jared Anthony, Baytex News Releases, How You Like It Daddy Ying Yang Twins Lyrics, Mobile Homes For Sale In Carrollton, Va, Green Card Holder Meaning, Swinging Meaning In Bengali, How To Find A Wasp Nest In The Ground, Redskins 2018 Record, Male Singing Voice - Crossword Clue, Lauren Brant I'm A Celebrity, 680 The Fan Personalities, Loyola Marymount Basketball 1988, Excalibur Pronunciation, Solly March Transfermarkt, Current Uk Time In 24 Hour Format, Dissension Meaning In Tamil, New Soul Karaoke, Funny Chalk Outlines, Delaware State Athletics Staff Directory, When Did The Lakers Move To La, Tyranid Units, Breanna Stewart Injury, Michelin Star Restaurants London 2020, Gabriel Name Tattoo Designs, Roosters Vs Rabbitohs Finals 2019, Ali Larter Husband, Vermont Football Teams, Jayson Gruden Ku, Villa Park Police Facebook, Post Office Delivery Jobs, Microsoft Stock Isin, How Did Penny Marshall Die, What Happened To Charlie On The Listener, Sacha Kljestan Net Worth, Uk Tourist Visa Coronavirus, 2 Bedroom House With Pool For Sale, Things To Do In Ryde, Lea School, Wasp Nest Removal Near Me, Bill Owens 60 Minutes, Entertainment Industry, Husky Injection Molding Systems Singapore Pte Ltd, Delnaaz Irani Husband, Gadoe English Learners, Properties Detached Bungalows With Views, London Visa Requirements, Isle Of Wight Uk Homes For Sale, Fort Lauderdale Police News, Sos Abbreviation Medical, Professional Wasp Nest Removal, Regina-wascana Mp, Sunshine Realty St Augustine, Dancing Queen Lyrics Meaning, What Is The Salamander Society, Samantha Bernardo, Honest Beauty Foundation Review, Wirecutter Light Therapy, Seaga Hy2100, Wotv Grand Rapids, Ellie Vern, Average Temperature In Detroit In May, What Did Teresa Of Avila Do, Hrc Email, Thailand Basketball Super League 2020 Schedule, Golden 1 Center, Timothy Chubbuck, Cenovus Revenue, Weather Denver Colorado Springs, This Tv Macon, Ga, Dodge Charger Under $7,000, Xenia Hospitality, Bubble Timer Online, Ammika Harris' Son, One In The Chamber Shoe,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment