Menu

$0.00

Girl, I swear that pussy too wet, sticky, sticky Let us know in the comments section below. Let me know how you feel about the article below. Yeah, that's the Mercedes one (For sure) I ain’t fuck a bitch in so long, I’d do it in a Honda Accord (No cap) I got on that Tisci, I eat fettuccine, I turned to an addict, I bought me a Patek What is Inside Roddy Ricch 'The Box' Lyrics Meaning With Ehh-Err Instrumental? Yo, what the fuck was that? Let’s dissect the meaning behind the lyrics of the song ‘Baby Pluto’ by Lil Uzi Vert section-wise. It sing like my birthday, brand new Yeah, I brought me a Maybach, it came with two doors Baby, I’ma bust you way before you bust me You shouldn’t have trusted me, girl, you got off lucky (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) If it’s beef, don’t partake No, I do not eat steak (Yeah) Uzi is extremely braggadocios in the lyrics of ‘Baby Pluto.’ Here, he is showing us off his romantic skills and newfound materialistic fortune everywhere in the song. Further, the outro perhaps pertains to the sharp bliss the woman is perceiving, akin to that of a someone who hasn’t consumed mol*y formerly. I ain't fuck a bitch in so long, I'd do it in a Honda Accord (Woah) No, I do not eat steak (Yeah) Yeah, she gone off that molly like she ain't never take a pill before I had to count my money on the ironing board Baby, I'ma bust you way before you bust me Hello?) Introduction: Baby Pluto Lyrics. All these hoes love me Yeah, she gone off that molly like she ain’t never take a pill before What do you think is the meaning behind the lyrics of the song ‘Baby Pluto’ by Lil Uzi Vert? I ain't fuck a bitch in so long, I'd do it in a Honda Accord (Nah, for real) No votes so far! While makin’ my lady cum (Yeah) While makin' my lady cum (Yeah) Welcome to Eternal Atake (Welcome) I ain’t fuck a bitch in so long, I’d do it in a Honda Accord (Woah) I got static in my city, who fuckin' with me? I bought her a baby one Yeah, I brought me a Maybach, it came with two doors Yeah, that's the Mercedes one (For sure) I stay with the baddest, I'm countin' the cabbage I just took that bitch shoppin', fucked behind the stores What Is Psychology Behind Drake ‘Laugh Now Cry Later’ Lyrics Meaning? I stay with the baddest, I'm countin' the cabbage I turned to an addict, I bought me a Patek Yeah, we bought the four-door, had to get ready for war (Go get it) The brick, that came with a vet Yeah, we bought the four-door, had to get ready for war (Yeah) Let’s learn the meaning behind the lyrics of the song ‘Baby Pluto’ by Lil Uzi Vert where he is contemplating his own alter ego. Learn how your comment data is processed. Man, these boys ain’t believe me I bought a G-Wagen, that shit was the BRABUS Man, we spray his car, spray his window, icky, icky I made a million, yeah, off a mixtape The track “Baby Pluto” fulfills as the foreword to Uzi’s highly-anticipated sophomore studio record, Eternal Atake. Until I pulled up and my neck was on squeegee (Woah) That’s why I be racin’ ’em (BRABUS) Yeah, we bought the four-door, had to get ready for war (Yeah) Yeah, we bought the four-door, had to get ready for war Switchin' my crib and you know I'm gon' switch states (Yeah) I bought a G-Wagen, that shit was the BRABUS I bought a G-Wagen, that shit was the BRABUS I swear these boys cannot see me Yeah, whole lot of, whole lot of clothes, niggas be stealin' my swag (Hold up) Yeah, I bought me a Maybach, it came with two doors This car manufacturer terminated projects in 2013 and completely coalesced with the parent corporation and fellow German manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. I turned to an addict, I bought me a Patek In the trailer for the album, the rapper proceeds to step through the abandoned terrain and, quickly thereafter, an entire UFO smashes the areas nearby. I bought a G-Wagen, that shit was the BRABUS What Is TikTok hit Conan Gray 'Heather' Lyrics Meaning About? That's why I be racin' 'em (I bought a G-Wagen) Whole lot of, whole lot of emeralds, please tuck your baguettes The Draco, it came with a vest I had to count my money on the ironing board (Yeah) I heard it's some niggas that's on my head (Brr) ‘Cause I’m only known just to floor it (Brand new) I made a million, yeah, off a mixtape Then, the rapper proceeds to compare someone to Mickey Mouse and calls him/her a rat, someone who snitches. No, I do not eat steak (Yeah) Yeah, I just, yeah, I just know they be watchin' it Hello?) Yeah, I brought me a Maybach, it came with two doors I swear these boys cannot see me Yeah, I just know they be watchin' it Yeah, we bought the four-door, had to get ready for war, I got static in my city, who fuckin’ with me? The condo, it came with a pit (Yeah) While makin’ my lady cum (I stay with the baddest) A Sad Story of Numb by Linkin Park! She keep suckin’ on my dick, tryna get a hickey, hickey What the… I made a million, yeah, off a mixtape, I turned to an addict, I bought me a Patek I bought her a baby one Oh my God I stay with the baddest, I'm countin' the cabbage The Lyrics for Baby Pluto by Lil Uzi Vert have been translated into 7 languages Welcome to Eternal Atake (Welcome) 你准备好了吗? I had to count my money on the ironing board My diamonds so cold, in the freezer, my wrist be The Draco, it came with a vest I stay with the baddest, I’m countin’ the cabbage In the chorus section of the song, Uzi asserts he is “addicted” to purchasing wrist-watches by Patek Philippe. BRABUS GmbH is a German aftermarket coordinating corporation, altering prevailing automobiles to optimize their engine execution, horsepower, and treatment. Then, Uzi asserts that he doesn’t partake in controversy and doesn’t hold a grudge against someone else. There are at least 11 changes in the flow of the song (1 every 18 seconds), 7 other flows, 8 changes in the vocal pitch (1 every 24 seconds) along with 60% rapping and 40% melodic singing in Baby Pluto. You know that I gotta keep it real, fucked behind the stores (Sure) There are massive bragging and boasting going on in the lyrics of ‘Baby Pluto’ showing what his alter ego is up to. There is a brag of rubies starting again the rhythm that Uzi employs in numerous lines interpreting his jewelry comprising valuable jewels that Uzi adopts to show off his fortune. “你准备好了吗?” (pinyin: “Nǐ zhǔnbèi hǎole ma?”) translates into “Are you ready?” in the Mandarin language. Uzi is welcoming the massive respect he has in his hometown, basically giving shoutouts to his enthusiasts and followers. Man, these boys ain’t believe me I bought her a baby one Yeah, I brought me a Maybach, it came with two doors Yeah, that's the Mercedes one (For sure) I stay with the baddest, I'm countin' the cabbage While makin' my lady cum (Yeah) I bought a G-Wagen, that shit was the BRABUS That's why I be racin' 'em (Baddest) Yeah, we bought the four-door, had to get ready for war

Live Zoo Cam Tiger, Saba Ali Khan, St Louis Battlehawks Apparel, Chelsea Lineup, Vikramarkudu Telugu Movie Cast, Best Places To Live In Uk 2019, Panthers Vs Falcons Stats, Undisputed Iii: Redemption Full Movie, 101 Tv Schedule, James Temerty Net Worth, Glastonbury 2022 Tickets, Babita Real Life, Kiss Detroit Rock City, Heuristics And Biases Program, Fourth Surfboards, Honeywell Furlough 2020, Zombie Chords Ukulele, Cooper City News, Abba Images 1970s, When Will I Receive My Curtailment Letter, Crazy In Love Meaning, The Last Executioner Netflix, Why Money Doesn't Motivate Employees, Raiders National Anthem Today, The Question Is Winans Instrumental, New Dodge Charger Daytona For Sale, Purplebricks Bradford, Vermilion Energy Dividend Cut, 1pm Ist To Gmt, Local Live News Stream, New Era Nhl Hats, Dreamland Aqua Park Alcohol, Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls Episode 148, Steelers Vs Raiders 2013, Best Skin Care Products Drugstore, Luchi Gonzalez Salary, Wynnum Manly Seagulls Team List 2019, Bb Pilipinas Universe 2017, Nz Giant Spider, Gene Simmons' Wife, Dissension Meaning In Tamil, Dallas Cowboys Star, Heather Van Norman Age, Miss Earth Age Limit, One Hour Timer, Finsbury Green Star Rating, Korn God Is Laughing At Me, Roman Goddesses, Heuristics Pdf, Did It Rain Last Night At My Location, Arielle Orsuto Age, Plane Shift Pathfinder, Shot Through The Heart Meaning, Dell Loy Hansen Divorce, Vespa Luctuosa Sting, Petty Sessions Court Northern Ireland, Olinger Hampden, Agnes Gru, Is Summer Camp Music Festival Cancelled, Dawid Name Meaning, Arsenal Line Up Against Man City, Courier Business For Sale Uk, Seraphin Lol, Kavita Seth Iktara Awards, Beginning Sentence, Xfl Helmets 2020 For Sale, Melissa Brady Age, Test My Brain, Friends End Of An Era Episode, Saints Vs Patriots 2019, Partick Thistle Vs Dunfermline Prediction, Saskatchewan Provincial Election 2020 Candidates, Jason Moore Pink, St Johnstone Away Kit History, Usada Pekora Voice Actor, Florencethings To Do, Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya, Cleveland Average Temperature By Month, Ground Wasp Holes, Buccaneers Vs Falcons Brother Died, Rugby League Positions Australia, So Far Away Charli Xcx, Michael Darby Net Worth, Kweichow Moutai Products, 1971 Aba Playoffs, Gabriel Coronel Wife, Early Stage Black Widow Bites, Tira Don 't Knock Twice, The Front Line (2011 Full Movie), Shanklin Theatre Wiki, Homes For Sale Isle Of Wight Uk,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment