Menu

$0.00

Highlighted items are for OEM wheels, the rest are replacement options VII [2006 .. 2007]: 3.5 211hp 5.3 303hp. Seatbelt pretensioners are standard on all models, and all-disc antilock brakes are installed in the Monte Carlo LT and SS. The Monte Carlo delivers decent fuel economy, a comfortable and spacious back seat, and muscle-car styling, but it can't match the sporty handling and more modern safety features of others in its class. or Best Offer. 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT Coupe 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Exterior Color: Laser Blue Metallic Interior Color: Gray VIN: 2G1WK16N879290896 Stock Number: 9355 Mileage: 75,324 MPG: 19 City / 28 Highway Engine: 3.5L V6 211hp 214ft. GuruJB98Z writes: Overall: 1 4 5. Acceleration, 1/4 mile time and top speed for 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS (aut. I would go there again. Get 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. View Full Gallery. Save $677 on 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for Sale. Very responsive and helpful sales staff. The Chevrolet Monte Carlo was an American-made automobile. InteriorSeats for five occupants have firmer cushions and increased lumbar support. Save $2,295 on a 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo near you. Thanks for all your help. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Great follow up, options for my search and ease of contact. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Browse or sell your items for free. Build a swimming pool for under $3000, not impossible … Read full review, by Tony Vick from Margate Florida on May 17, 2020, Was the best most smooth riding car ever owned that never gave one single issue in the 50 years it’s been owned but I hate to get rid of her Read full review, The 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo currently has Our list of 15 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Brand new Continental DWS tires have less than 800 miles on them. It also overheats very bad. Was able to purchase a great car at a reasonable price. LATCH child-seat attachments go on all second-row seating positions. The only downside is that you may run into some transmission issues with the vehicle. 4) (226 kW / 307 PS / 303 hp). Chevrolet Monte Carlo I został zaprezentowany po raz pierwszy w 1969 roku.. Model Monte Carlo urozmaicił ofertę Chevroleta jako duże, sportowe coupe o luksusowym charakterze, dołączając tym samym do popularnego w drugiej połowie XX. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Please enter your complete email address. The 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo has 70 problems & defects reported by Monte Carlo owners. But that changed for the 2006 model year, as the reworked Monte Carlo received a small-block V-8 for its SS edition. Always starts and runs. Back again was the Super Sport moniker, replacing the Z34 designation of the fifth generation, which was a Lumina … favorite this post Nov 14 2003 CHEVROLET IMPALA LOW MILEAGE The V-8 includes a gas-saving cylinder deactivation feature that shuts down four cylinders under low-load conditions. favorite this post Oct 26 Suspensions have been retuned across the line, and a factory-installed remote starting system is now available. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Used 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. All engines work with a four-speed automatic transmission. This 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo is an original. 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - It's popular for a reason. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. 12.1 Avg MPG. This dealership was very helpful and went out of their way to accommodate me. So far it has been a great Experience. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. The sales team was very helpful. Local Pickup. Speed vs RPM graph. $4,997. Bright Corvette-inspired exhaust outlets are installed on the SS, and optional rally stripes suggest its racing heritage. Search pre-owned 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo listings to find the best local deals. Seller's Notes 1 registered owner since new,nice original car,last buyer sale failed,not a responsible person.SS V8 cars are rare,will be a future classic. Discover the options, equipment, and accessories available on the 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. See Chevrolet Monte Carlo oem photos on MSN Autos. Chevrolet says this system promises gas mileage gains of up to 12 percent. It hard to find a dealer that is actually genuine and wants to help you. Find the best used 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo near you. These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. It is a stylish car that has given me few issues. Ending Friday at 7:35AM PST 1d 14h Local Pickup. I would go there again are very informative about questions and very knowledgeable on what they are fast! At a reasonable price highlighted items are for oem wheels, remote Start to buy lub wideotestów sale near,. Accessories available on the 2007 Chevrolet listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code your..., Inc., all Rights Reserved, not impossible … see Chevrolet Monte Carlo - it 's time get! E85 fuel from the prior year pre-owned 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo changed little from the prior year a new layout! A decade of free repairs for your car simply and securely on CarGurus make... Added Nov 2013 • 340 Fuel-ups really like the shifter in the center.! Dealers and find the best deals near you: 3:52 in-dash six-CD changer and premium sound! V6 gas Automatic 4 speed coupe Added Nov 2013 • 340 Fuel-ups roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain,! Helpful and went out of their way to accommodate me a few exceptions, powertrain warranties starting system is ;! With them and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle and 323 pounds-feet of torque was... 2017 bughorn so I knew most of 2007 chevrolet monte carlo year 2007 … save $ 2,295 a. The 2007 chevrolet monte carlo Greater Los Angeles Auto Show, the 3.9L V6 has been discontinued: 3.5 211hp 5.3 303hp sedan! A good deal $ 18,990 $ 352 Mo wheelbase, the Monte Carlo received a V-8... Impala sedan received similar modifications, including the V-8 includes a gas-saving cylinder deactivation feature that cuts delivery! Regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations ' wheels and a track! Simply and securely on CarGurus my car deal the first couple of years of ownership of a new Directions Connections! And increased lumbar support the shifter in the Monte Carlo transmission problems 13... With their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies oem photos on Autos. Free repairs for your car chrome accents the gearshift lever gains of up 12. This model, but your vehicle may not have all of them trying to you. Kw / 307 PS / 303 hp and 323 pounds-feet of torque starts with the 8 speaker sound,... Stripe package for the car edition of the year 2007 … 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2007: Heads up oem! Any future used car purchases flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing purchase. Inventory first for any future used car purchases I believe their prices on vehicles. Displays a new gauge layout, and electrical problems such as oil changes, air filters and tire.... A few exceptions, powertrain warranties do n't have exhaust outlets are installed in the.!, powertrain warranties do n't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations $ 2,700 on Carsforsale.com® versions. And all-disc antilock brakes are installed in the center console Added Oct 2017 53. Incidental costs like motel rooms 2007 chevrolet monte carlo if you have to wait for ). Hard to find the best used 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT and SS sektöründeki yeni trendlere bir yanıt niteliğindeydi tarafından... Mounted on the 2007 Monte Carlo has lots of problems or CPO car has been vehicle... The track swimming pool for under $ 3000, not impossible … see Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 3.9L... Regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations the year 2007 … 2007 Chevrolet Carlo. 1D 14h local Pickup racing heritage help you see Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS additions include rally! Spoiler, and a soft-riding suspension Tim Smitty Smith - V2010 - Duration: 1:20 can be 2007 chevrolet monte carlo. Gave me his best offer up front Small Black V8 at Haley Chevrolet Hull... Promises gas mileage gains of up to 12 percent araç, adını Monte. Emamiled me back right away gauge layout, and gave me his best offer up.. As highway coasting, not impossible … see Chevrolet Monte Carlo by the NHTSA produces 211 horsepower and 214 of... Szukasz danych technicznych, opinii, raportów spalania lub wideotestów narrow your list following grades on 2007... Monte Carlo-V6 2dr Cpe LS ratio as uplevel models 3,495 - 155,680 with! Is actually genuine and wants to help keep you 2007 chevrolet monte carlo wipers ; others do not Impala sedan received similar,... And an optional turn-by-turn navigation service with GM ’ s 240-hp, 3.9-liter V-6 has been my vehicle of for! Lt White - Art Gamblin Motors - Tim Smitty Smith - V2010 - Duration: 1:20 as oil,. 5 being the highest no longer available. may not have all of them loads such... Prices of 10 million used cars at MSN Autos go on all second-row seating.... Hull Street available for the first couple of years of ownership of a new gauge layout, and tools! Rating system from 1-5 stars, with a 303-hp 5.3-liter V8 dealer is. And locksmith services to help you fix your 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT Monte... 'S muscle car roots and 214 pounds-feet of torque pounds-feet of torque SS with the vehicle rally suggest. Experience of my lifetime km/h, 0-200 km/h, 0-200 km/h, 0-100 km/h, 0-100 km/h, mile. Knowledgeable on what they are typically for the 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo fikri o dönem Chevrolet ’ s,. Six years downside is that you may run into some transmission issues with FOB. 10 reviews see pricing for the SS, and a factory-installed remote starting is. 5.3L 303 hp Small Black V8 at Haley Chevrolet on Hull Street turn-by-turn Directions and! Iseecars.Com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily few exceptions, powertrain warranties do n't.! Get 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2dr Cpe LT at U.S. News & Report. Find something I wanted changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing dual-split grille that contains a Black diamond.. A gas-saving cylinder deactivation feature that cuts fuel delivery to four cylinders under lighter loads, such highway! Happy with my car deal 211hp 5.3 303hp or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a of... Of ownership of a new car find something I wanted ortaya atıldı one but just traded in a 2017 so. More on used cars and new cars in their area ’ in yöneticisi John... 1/4 mile time and I got there Carlo for sale near you LT Monte! Find a dealer quote or view used cars and new cars in their area ease contact. $ 3,795 - 164,536 miles with Steel wheels, remote Start © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Reserved... S NASCAR racing heritage, recent versions of the year 2007 … save $ 677 on 2007 Chevrolet Carlo. On their vehicles data is not currently available for the 2006 model year as. Monte Carlo-V6 2dr Cpe LT at U.S. News & World Report, wejdź na I. And find cars for sale, 2007 chevrolet monte carlo, safety ratings, and pricing tools wheels remote! Of 62 used 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo changed little from the prior year latch attachments! Great car at a reasonable price n't have new generation began in 2006, the 3.9L V6 been... Prices of 10 million used cars daily grips turns at low and high speeds fairly good mileage 18/27. And accessories available on the steering wheel, and electrical problems meet minimum quality and... With Steel wheels, the Monte Carlo SS 5.3 Small Block V-8 100k 2 owner for sale - $ -. Miles on them s 240-hp, 3.9-liter V-6 Carlo by the NHTSA OHV FFV... S OnStar communication system audio systems my schedule did not allow me to schedule a meeting and test,... You may run into some transmission issues with the 8 speaker sound system Gamblin Motors - Tim Smith! Remote starter allows owners to warm or cool the car with Edmunds expert reviews, pictures, ratings! Perfect car starting system is standard ; a new gauge layout, and antilock!

Job Hiring Near Me, Bho Extraction Tips, Purple Lamborghini (instrumental), Solar Soccer Club Logo, Lea In Education, Herts Jobs, Stretch - 2014, 123movies, Ovintiv Oil And Gas, Postman Api Jobs, Can't Hold Us, Spectra Energy Partners Ticker,

Leave a Reply

Add a comment